The girls are really dragging tf out of K Michelle

Started by HUGO, September 25, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

Quote from: BowDown on September 25, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
K Michelle was dead wrong for broadcasting that she stole from her. I wouldn?t want someone to work with/around me either if they used my money without my consent, no matter how small the charge is. She didn?t have to call her out publicly tho, if that?s what happened.

d

Not K being wrong for telling people someone stole from her wtf.

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sinyonc? on September 25, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
K Michelle was dead wrong for broadcasting that she stole from her. I wouldn?t want someone to work with/around me either if they used my money without my consent, no matter how small the charge is. She didn?t have to call her out publicly tho, if that?s what happened.

d

She's trssh for a HOST of reasons but also yea the way she made it seem like this girl cleaned out her acct. This bitch is tf TRASH and I'm glad she got dropped. She can't sing anyway tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Society of Friends on September 25, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
That's just a chance someone takes when they're dishonest.

Sometimes a consequence is quiet and swift, sometimes it's a loud curse that keeps on giving.
And I?m gonna remember that the next time you use my PayPal account. Just because I leave my login info signed in doesn?t mean you have the right to order whatever you want big cuz. :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 25, 2018, 09:20:34 PM
Vonc has mothafuckin butterfingers I?m told
Butterfingers means someone is clumsy u dumb ass BITCH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

d

She's trssh for a HOST of reasons but also yea the way she made it seem like this girl cleaned out her acct. This bitch is tf TRASH and I'm glad she got dropped. She can't sing anyway tbh
Like what is the point in telling the world over such a small amount?

Young

Mrd0ndada

When she had her sit down with Paris,  she wasn?t saying it was more than $50 ... it only becomes more when Paris isn?t around.   
🙄

Scott.

Quote from: Society of Friends on September 25, 2018, 09:24:39 PM
We have to keep in mind what the root cause of this entire situation is.

A "friend" stole from K. Michelle. Even if it were a dollar - if she did not ask her "friend" for it, it shouldn't have been taken.

And it seems as if she didn't even come to K Michelle after the fact with a "Hey girl, you know what, I took a little money, it was an emergency and I will pay you back as soon as I can."

It seems that K Michelle had to find out on her own. Which means that her friend would have kept it under the radar as long as she could. I'd be completely disturbed to find out I had someone like that around me. What else am I going to uncover?

"Just" a little here and "just" a little there can definitely add up.

EXACTLY!

She found out cause she her assets were frozen due to fucking FRAUD. How else was she supposed to take it  :kii:

Damn dummies just can?t see past their dislike for someone  :dead:

HUGO

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 09:26:34 PM
When she had her sit down with Paris,  she wasn?t saying it was more than $50 ... it only becomes more when Paris isn?t around.

!!!!! She?s a damn liar

Drogon

Quote from: Society of Friends on September 25, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
That's just a chance someone takes when they're dishonest.

Sometimes a consequence is quiet and swift, sometimes it's a loud curse that keeps on giving.

These gorls would be livid if someone stole a dollar from them.

Scott.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 09:26:34 PM

:dead: the receipts were shown later in the show to HER FACE which is why Paris tried to fight her. FOH :dead:

HUGO

They both sat at that table and acknowledged it was just $50

:dead:

Drogon

d

She spoke on the situation here

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on September 25, 2018, 09:30:45 PM
They both sat at that table and acknowledged it was just $50

:dead:
That's what i remember as well