The girls are really dragging tf out of K Michelle

Started by HUGO, September 25, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

September 25, 2018, 10:04:57 PM #62 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:05:11 PM by Scott.
 :ohwow: Me

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
Sooooo she let Paris sit in her face & tell her she only took $50 when she KNEW it was more then invited her to her show & had her all backstage to Ki Ki & cackle.   Oh ok makes sense

She also said in the interview that FM posted that there?s a lot we didn?t see in the conversation but DEW

EITHER WAY IT GOES, if a bitch can take 50 dollar without a person?s consent they can take 500. FOH

When K wrong I call her out but she did nothing wrong her

Drogon

Quote from: Society of Friends on September 25, 2018, 09:36:38 PM
Quote from: FM on September 25, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
Quote from: Society of Friends on September 25, 2018, 09:15:21 PM
Quote from: BowDown on September 25, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
K Michelle was dead wrong for broadcasting that she stole from her. I wouldn?t want someone to work with/around me either if they used my money without my consent, no matter how small the charge is. She didn?t have to call her out publicly tho, if that?s what happened.
That's just a chance someone takes when they're dishonest.

Sometimes a consequence is quiet and swift, sometimes it's a loud curse that keeps on giving.

These gorls would be livid if someone stole a dollar from them.
I don't know if I'd be livid, but I'd definitely be hurt.

Like wow, you couldn't ask me for the dollar as your friend but you can take it from me?

A) What made you think that was OK?
B) Why are you clearly assuming I wouldn't mind losing a dollar?
Maybe I planned on putting that dollar into my savings account.
C) Did you earn that dollar? If the answer is no, you're stealing from me.
D) When are you paying me back hun

I think what was more hurtful is that K was paying her rent and bills and Paris was using the money to stunt for a nigga who had just got out of prison.

K didn't owe Paris shit. She didnt work for K

Scott.

Quote from: FM on September 25, 2018, 10:05:29 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
Sooooo she let Paris sit in her face & tell her she only took $50 when she KNEW it was more then invited her to her show & had her all backstage to Ki Ki & cackle.   Oh ok makes sense

She also said in the interview that FM posted that there?s a lot we didn?t see in the conversation but DEW

EITHER WAY IT GOES, if a bitch can take 50 dollar without a person?s consent they can take 500. FOH

When K wrong I call her out but she did nothing wrong her

Same here!

It?s a lot of shit she does that l don?t agree with

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2018, 08:38:16 PM
The lyrica thing would?ve been if her husband didn?t say the same about her lol

And y?all are stupid. If you take something without asking it?s stealing and it was more than 50 bucks which will be revealed later in the season.

They can't even tell you what Paris do for a living

Mrd0ndada

Ok but regardless of what we didn?t get to see because of editing... what we do know is she was cool with her after that convo.   Y?all act like it was when the Kardashian?s was swiping Brandy?s cards for 3 years until Sonya clocked it.
🙄

Scott.

September 25, 2018, 11:39:48 PM #68 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:42:23 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
Ok but regardless of what we didn?t get to see because of editing... what we do know is she was cool with her after that convo.   Y?all act like it was when the Kardashian?s was swiping Brandy?s cards for 3 years until Sonya clocked it.

She only tweeted about it because Paris brought it up on last night's episode of the damn show but it really doesn't matter. Paris took SOMEBODY ELSE'S money without asking and got blasted for it. The END.

Drogon

Quote from: Scott. on September 25, 2018, 11:39:48 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 25, 2018, 11:10:40 PM

She only tweeted about it because Paris brought it up on last night's episode of the damn show but it really doesn't matter. Paris took SOMEBODY ELSE'S money without asking and got blasted for it. The END.

Best to hide your purse around ALL these gorls.....they steal

Opposites Attract.

K did the same thing to her other friend. The girl even said K was right there when she used her card to by a purse but K got in her feelings because she was caught up and tried to make her out to be a thief.

She must not be as rich as she claim to be.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 25, 2018, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 25, 2018, 09:20:34 PM
Vonc has mothafuckin butterfingers I?m told
Butterfingers means someone is clumsy u dumb ass BITCH
sticky fingers...butterfingers

Whatever nigger fag

Ur a damn THEIF, I?ve been informed.

LOONA.

KippDaddy

My Uber has like three cards attached.  Work personal and then my best friends. I?ve made a mistake and used my friends.  She mentioned it I cash app the $12 and she declined it. I love k but she looks for reasons to turn up.  Which is why she seems to not b able to keep friends.  She strikes me as the type who didn?t even let Paris explain