Jaheim: One-time R&B Star is Reportedly Driving for Uber?!

Started by Lazarus, March 12, 2019, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2019, 03:07:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 12, 2019, 03:04:52 PM
QuoteDavis claims that Jaheim told him he was in town for a few days visiting a relative and ran out of money so he decided to drive Uber in order to score enough cash to make it home. Apparently, Jaheim drives Uber regularly and is proud of it. He hopes to get back in the studio to record again but as of now he's "ubering" as a means for survival.

This is sad. I know he wasn't exactly Brian Micknight for Joe when it came to sales but this nigger don't even have the coin a plain ticket?
Jaheim has 2 platinum albums and 2 gold albums.  It's niggas out here making moves with less.  It makes no sense tbh

And how did he have money to get there....but not get back?  :omgwatshappening:

I feel like this nigger drank all his coin away ccc

...my little hiatus

Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 03:00:55 PM
Quote from: My Little 'Mones on March 12, 2019, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
If he is, so what?! Did people not learn from that Cosby this guy at Trader Joe's?
id pay him to run u down tbhon'
You can't even pay those debt collectors let alone afford a hitman. Shut up tranny!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: My Little 'Mones on March 12, 2019, 03:09:29 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 03:00:55 PM
Quote from: My Little 'Mones on March 12, 2019, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
If he is, so what?! Did people not learn from that Cosby this guy at Trader Joe's?
id pay him to run u down tbhon'
You can't even pay those debt collectors let alone afford a hitman. Shut up tranny!

jsnj;fdfsdjkasfdm'fsd

yummy

Quote from: Temper on March 12, 2019, 02:44:57 PM
Imagine how fetch that would be for ya uber to roll up with a nigga like Trey Songz in it vv

Imagine how quickly I would be swallowing his nut

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on March 12, 2019, 03:16:11 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 12, 2019, 02:44:57 PM
Imagine how fetch that would be for ya uber to roll up with a nigga like Trey Songz in it vv

Imagine how quickly I would be swallowing his nut
cgghchvghhhghggh

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BowDown on March 12, 2019, 03:15:22 PM
Oh?
nnnnkm

Pons is the one dragging your Camden residing self hun

Don't be mad at Nine

:guys:

Kaeli.

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 12, 2019, 03:07:17 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 12, 2019, 03:04:52 PM
QuoteDavis claims that Jaheim told him he was in town for a few days visiting a relative and ran out of money so he decided to drive Uber in order to score enough cash to make it home. Apparently, Jaheim drives Uber regularly and is proud of it. He hopes to get back in the studio to record again but as of now he's "ubering" as a means for survival.

This is sad. I know he wasn't exactly Brian Micknight for Joe when it came to sales but this nigger don't even have the coin a plain ticket?
Jaheim has 2 platinum albums and 2 gold albums.  It's niggas out here making moves with less.  It makes no sense tbh

he probably had bad deals. poor guy

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

ji:::::::::::::::::::::SDF;kladsfj

Why do half of his album titles reference the ghetto :uhh: