Michael Jackson inspired Momo video appears online threatening kids

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, September 10, 2019, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

A TWISTED Michael Jackson "Momo-style" video has appeared online threatening to enter children's bedrooms screaming "hee hee".

Police in Mexico have been forced to issue a warning after the meme claimed a distorted Jackson will come into their home at 3am.

The creepy clip shows the bizarre statue slowly swinging from side-to-side as the song Smooth Criminal plays in the background.

As the camera pans in on the figure's waxy face and blood-red eyes, bone-chilling screams ring out.

The meme reportedly originated in 2009 - the year Michael Jackson died - and has been branded 'El Ayuwoki' in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur.

The name Ayuwoki comes from the song Smooth Criminal and is how the lyric 'are you okay' would be spelt phonetically in Spanish.

'THERE IS NOTHING SUPERNATURAL'

A police statement says: "Although a lot of people believe this is a kind of demon or ghost from the Internet, there is nothing supernatural in this matter.

"The kids and teenagers are looking to share it and believe in it because it is trendy, which could generate sleep issues, panic or anxiety."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8586504/michael-jackson-momo-character-police-warning/

The first sentence took me tf out :kii:
The Sun must HATE Mike

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

QuoteA TWISTED Michael Jackson "Momo-style" video has appeared online threatening to enter children's bedrooms screaming "hee hee".

dty]pklkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkj :kii:

BigDawg

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 10, 2019, 10:33:47 AM
QuoteA TWISTED Michael Jackson "Momo-style" video has appeared online threatening to enter children's bedrooms screaming "hee hee".

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BigDawg on September 10, 2019, 10:36:35 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 10, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

:plzstop:
Fffgfffggfffdddd