Dawn Says A New Era Starts Tomorrow

Started by M-Rocka, November 04, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

still disgusted DK3 cancelled the show I was going to so I won't be streaming her new mess

:fuming:

Vonc2002

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on November 04, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
still disgusted DK3 cancelled the show I was going to so I won't be streaming her new mess

Damn, loved them when they came to Chicago
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

They really did kill a bit tho. Aubrey is now singing all of Aundrea's super high note parts tho........so there's that  :unsure:

Vonc2002

MelMel

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on November 04, 2019, 01:08:36 PM

:blessed:

Zankou.

young you were the one that got me into Dawn. You gifted me her first album YEARRRRRRRRRS ago

Vonc2002

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on November 04, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
young you were the one that got me into Dawn. You gifted me her first album YEARRRRRRRRRS ago
Wow, young......... :stressed:

Young

Young

Quote from: WinglessAngel. on November 04, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

omfff yesssss :stressed:  :wub:

Vonc2002

Kalifornia.

Let me stop you right there. My sis grinds and her music slays, but her work ethic is kinda shitty.

Did she ever pay Druski his coins? :dead: