Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: afromoondiac on November 05, 2019, 02:40:01 AM
bitch, TITANS >

hum, toot, coo and mumble to that dick kwee
!!!!!!!!
And "The Deep"  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Moon

Quote from: Young on November 05, 2019, 05:58:36 AM
I'm in here stanning tf OWT

Whew.. I'm filling in my dawn stan card application form in here

Checkmate Burruss

And to think, she does all of this on her own....a TRUE indie artist. Bit even sets up her own stage set at one point.  Half of the girls on label can't even give a fraction of what Dawn gives. The only thing missing is from her formula is a bigger budget and media attention. She's lowkey the indie blueprint of this current decade.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Moon

Quote from: S'Quariam Wetadaniels on November 05, 2019, 06:50:04 AM
And to think, she does all of this on her own....a TRUE indie artist. Bit even sets up her own stage set at one point.  Half of the girls on label can't even give a fraction of what Dawn gives. The only thing missing is from her formula is a bigger budget and media attention. She's lowkey the indie blueprint of this current decade.

it makes me mad as hell about other artists i stan for..
not mentioning any names btw

Zankou.

Heated🔥

November 05, 2019, 07:59:38 AM #84 Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 07:59:55 AM by Babyface
A telltale heart and golden heart slays my whole being.

Heated🔥

exactly.
Executing visuals after visuals.
Ppl try to clown her but this bitch is smart and very resourceful.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Babyface on November 05, 2019, 08:01:17 AM
exactly.
Executing visuals after visuals.
Ppl try to clown her but this bitch is smart and very resourceful.

SouravMay

B7

Young