Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

this mugshot omg

sunny was arrested Friday and had all kinds of charges thrown at her including DUI Manslaughter. She was granted bond and is already back out on the streets  :plzstop:

https://twitter.com/solomonster/status/1523004094562312192?s=20&t=s6TLQ6iPVVlbJKjMrvtnzg

sdvssssssssssjdsvjdssjvsjvjsdsd

this psycho is gonna end up killing someone else before her trial starts

QuoteAs previously noted, police in Ormond Beach, Florida have been waiting on toxicology results to come back before determining if WWE Hall Of Famer Tammy Sytch was under the influence on 3/25 during the car crash that took a man's life, 75 year old Thomas Lasseter.

PWInsider reports that Sytch was arrested this evening and she is being processed into the Volusia County Branch Jail in Daytona Beach.

Sytch is being charged with nine charges, including DUI causing the death of a person (DUI Manslaughter), driving with a suspended or revoked license (causing death or serious injury) and seven counts of DUI causing damage to a person or property. The most serious charge, DUI Manslaughter, could put her in prison for up to 30 years with a four year minimum sentence and up to $10,000 in fines.

and not her trying to blame the crash on a seizure  :plzstop: all she does is LIE  :plzstop: it's now been proven she was DRUNK as fuck.

QuoteOn 4/25, Sytch was asked by a fan on Twitter about Lasseter's death. The fan asked, "Question For You: How fast were you going when you slammed into the poor old guy stopped at a traffic light and killed him? His life ended for what reason? Were you on your way to a fire? or drunk? or high?"

Sytch responded, "Hmmm about 10 since I was slowing down to. Light. But he had a heart. Attack. Nothing to do with my seizure"

:plzstop:

QuoteA newly released toxicology report revealed she was three-and-a-half times over the legal blood-alcohol limit

but seizure! :kii:

put this lady away for at least 30 years!

como la whore

I'm sorry but just knowing she has all these charges against her and tons of priors and is at home in her warm bed  :plzstop:

she'll probably do another q&a tonight on twitter  :cheerup:

the justice system really is a completely different world for white women

M-Rocka

Yuck!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Lock this bitch up and throw away the fucking key. She doesn't even seem fazed by it at all. Ugly, fat slut.

M-Rocka

Judgment Day! Stable! The New Brood!

n

I mean, we knew already weeks ahead when it was speculated that DiarRHEA would be turning heel on Harley Quinn Morgan. It was pretty obvious. Next is going to be Ciampa joining.

And can they be more obvious? We knew Lousey would win the belt.

cccccccccccvvvvvbbbbbbvv now Boobs is scheduled to take more time off again (how many PTO days does this bitch have?) :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Ok, so apparently Boobs is taking time off because her and Daddy Andrade are walking down the aisle. :stressed:

:gorlonfire:

como la whore

como la whore

I wonder how Ric Flair really feels about his baby girl marrying a spic. you know it kills him inside.
:woohoo:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2022, 07:11:54 PM
I wonder how Ric Flair really feels about his baby girl marrying a spic. you know it kills him inside.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

You know he's livid.

pCj

como la whore

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 29, 2022, 01:53:58 PM
Quote from: como la whore on May 28, 2022, 07:11:54 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

You know he's livid.

these arms on Nia  :plzstop: some cute sleeves would have went a long way.