Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

como la whore

M-Rocka

I?m sooooo over Asuka. Boring, overrated self. I hope she doesn?t win the women?s royal rumble match. But there?s rumors speculating that she?ll be snatching the Raw Women?s Championship away from 'lexa. I hope they?re false.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: pCj on January 04, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
Quote from: chula. on January 04, 2018, 06:14:36 PM
Quote from: pCj on January 04, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
Quote from: chula. on January 04, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

can?t wait for Phil to FUME
:roflmao:
b

poor TrASH

the perfect role for her, tbh.

!!!!!!
doesn't get any better HAHA

Now your avi and siggy. I love ha. Her and Charlotte have had the best matches. Same goes for her and Bayley when they were in NXT.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: chula. on January 04, 2018, 07:15:02 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 04, 2018, 07:08:18 PM
They're saying that Ronda Rousey is supposed to be debuting at the Royal Rumble in the Women's Royal Rumble match. She has been training with The Brian Kendrick and she's been training at the WWE Performance Center as well.

v
I guess.

mma and being able to perform in the ring are two different things. they both take skill but are MUCH different skills.
She's been training for the past number of years. Even while she was in UFC, she was training for WWE. She's been a fan for years. There are plenty of wrestlers with a MMA background in the WWE.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 04, 2018, 07:56:03 PM
I?m sooooo over Asuka. Boring, overrated self. I hope she doesn?t win the women?s royal rumble match. But there?s rumors speculating that she?ll be snatching the Raw Women?s Championship away from 'lexa. I hope they?re false.
The WWE is holding Asuka back. They're not allowing her to do her thing. She was extremely dominant in the independent circuit. It's the same way with AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Gallows and Anderson,  and Shinske, etc. There are plenty of wrestlers who are extremely skilled but due to the WWE being PG, they can't do what they want to do. Hence they banned Hideo Atami from using the GTS (which CM Punk actually took from him) because of it's PG stance.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 04, 2018, 08:04:08 PM
The WWE is holding Asuka back. They're not allowing her to do her thing. She was extremely dominant in the independent circuit. It's the same way with AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Gallows and Anderson,  and Shinske, etc. There are plenty of wrestlers who are extremely skilled but due to the WWE being PG, they can't do what they want to do. Hence they banned Hideo Atami from using the GTS (which CM Punk actually took from him) because of it's PG stance.
Right after he broke Brian Kendrick?s nose. I feel like they need to just do away with the whole PG era. Smackdown Live isn?t as great as it used to be since the whole superstar shake up last year. I was very surprised to see Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, and Mandy Rose on the main roster before Peyton Royce & Billie Kay. What would?ve been epic is if they would?ve brought Sarah Logan up to be Sister Abigail, hell even put her in a stable with Paige and Nikki Cross. So many potential good lineups right there.

como la whore

this classic  :gorlonfire:
Jazz deserves to be in the HOF next. She certainly deserved to go in before Beth  :rudone:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 04, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

Jazz deserves to be in the HOF next. She certainly deserved to go in before Beth  :rudone:

I agree, but I don't think she'll be in the HOF anytime soon since she was named in that class action lawsuit against WWE.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 04, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
Quote from: chula. on January 04, 2018, 09:36:22 PM

I agree, but I don't think she'll be in the HOF anytime soon since she was named in that class action lawsuit against WWE.

what lawsuit?  :hmph:

M-Rocka

http://whatculture.com/wwe/over-50-wrestlers-listed-in-wwe-braininjury-lawsuit
QuoteBloomberg is reporting that World Wrestling Entertainment is being sued by a number of former WWE superstars, who are claiming that the largest wrestling company in the world hid the long-term effects of brain injuries from their employees.
The lawsuit claims that WWE 'placed corporate gain over wrestlers' health', and in doing so left them 'severely injured and with no recourse to treat their damaged minds and bodies'. The list of superstars involved has surfaced, and within it we find a number of iconic names from the 80s and 90s.
Among them are Road Warrior Animal, both members of Demolition, Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka, Mantaur (why Mantaur, why?!), Paul Orndorff, Earl & Dave Hebner, the Powers of Pain, Shane Douglas, King Kong Bundy and many more. Those of you hankering for a Demolition induction into the WWE Hall of Fame may be waiting a little longer.
WWE has responded to the suit, calling it '...another ridiculous attempt by the same attorney who has previously filed class action lawsuits against WWE', before going on to state that it will meet the '...same fate as prior attempts and be dismissed'.
Here's the full list of plaintiffs;
JOSEPH M. LAURINAITIS, a.k.a. | Road Warrior Animal, | JIMMY ?SUPERFLY? SNUKA, by and through | his guardian, Carole Snuka, | PAUL ORDNDORFF, a.k.a. Mr. Wonderful, | SALAVADOR GUERRERO IV, a.k.a. Chavo | Guerrero, Jr., | CHAVO GUERRERO, SR., a.k.a. Chavo Classic, | BRYAN EMMETT CLARK, JR., a.k.a. Adam | Bomb, | ANTHONY NORRIS, a.k.a. Ahmed Johnson, | JAMES HARRIS, a.k.a. Kamala, | DAVE HEBNER, | EARL HEBNER, | CHRIS PALLIES, a.k.a. King Kong Bundy, | KEN PATERA, | TERRY MICHAEL BRUNK, a.k.a. Sabu, | BARRY DARSOW, a.k.a. Smash, | BILL EADIE a.k.a. Ax, | JOHN NORD, a.k.a. The Bezerker, | JONATHAN HUGGER a.k.a. Johnny The Bull, | JAMES BRUNZELL, a.k.a. Jumpin? Jim, | SUSAN GREEN, a.k.a. Sue Green, | ANGELO MOSCA, a.k.a. King Kong Mosca, | JAMES MANLEY, a.k.a. Jim Powers, | MICHAEL ?MIKE? ENOS, | BRUCE ?BUTCH? REED, a.k.a. The Natural, | CARLENE B. MOORE-BEGNAUD, a.k.a. Jazz, | SYLVAIN GRENIER, | OMAR MIJARES a.k.a. Omar Atlas, | DON LEO HEATON, a.k.a. Don Leo Jonathan, | TROY MARTIN, a.k.a. Shane Douglas, | MARC COPANI, a.k.a. Muhammad Hassan, | MARK CANTERBURY, a.k.a. Henry Godwin, | VICTORIA OTIS, a.k.a. Princess Victoria, | JUDY HARDEE a.k.a. Judy Martin, | MARK JINDRAK, | BERNARD KNIGHTON as Personal | Representative of the Brian Knighton, a.k.a. | Axl Rotten, Estate, | MARTY JANNETTY, | JON HEIDENREICH, | Case 3:16-cv-01209 Document 1 Filed 07/18/16 Page 1 of 214 2 | TERRY SZOPINSKI, a.k.a. The Warlord, | SIONE HAVEA VAILAHI, a.k.a. The Barbarian, | LARRY OLIVER, a.k.a. The Crippler, | BOBBI BILLIARD, | TIMOTHY SMITH, a.k.a. Rex King, | TRACY SMOTHERS, a.k.a. Freddie Joe Floyd, | MICHAEL R HALAC, a.k.a. Mantaur, | RICK JONES, a.k.a. Black Bart, | KEN JOHNSON, a.k.a. Slick, | GEORGE GRAY, a.k.a. One Man Gang, | FERRIN JESSE BARR, a.k.a. JJ Funk, | LOU MARCONI, | ROD PRICE, | DONALD DRIGGERS, | RODNEY BEGNAUD, a.k.a. Rodney Mack, | RONALD SCOTT HEARD, a.k.a. Outlaw Ron | Bass, and | BORIS ZHUKOV

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 04, 2018, 08:10:56 PM
Right after he broke Brian Kendrick?s nose. I feel like they need to just do away with the whole PG era. Smackdown Live isn?t as great as it used to be since the whole superstar shake up last year. I was very surprised to see Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, and Mandy Rose on the main roster before Peyton Royce & Billie Kay. What would?ve been epic is if they would?ve brought Sarah Logan up to be Sister Abigail, hell even put her in a stable with Paige and Nikki Cross. So many potential good lineups right there.
I feel that once they do away with the PG era a lot of wrestlers will be able to showcase more of what they can do. But that's not going to happen now that WWE has expanded beyond wrestling and is a public company now. But with Vince still running things regarding RAW and Smackdown that's why both shows have been watered down. I think once Paul (Triple H) and Steph takes over they're going to move away from the PG era.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 04, 2018, 11:15:25 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 04, 2018, 08:10:56 PM
I feel that once they do away with the PG era a lot of wrestlers will be able to showcase more of what they can do. But that's not going to happen now that WWE has expanded beyond wrestling and is a public company now. But with Vince still running things regarding RAW and Smackdown that's why both shows have been watered down. I think once Paul (Triple H) and Steph takes over they're going to move away from the PG era.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Vince to step down. Honestly, Triple H has a good eye for talent. And don?t even get me started on William Regal, that man?s eye for talent is just insane. NXT is killing the main roster!