Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on January 22, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
Lita had a prior engagement

she couldn't afford the plane ticket, is what I'm hearing
Trish could?ve helped her bestie out. Wealthy self. I forgot to mention Terri Runnels. But they could?ve brought out other women like Ivory, Victoria, Molly, Jazz (if she wasn?t named in that lawsuit), Stacy Keibler, Melina (the first Mexican Women?s Champion), hell even Mickie. Mickie is being booked so horribly. Should?ve kept her on SD Live.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

that reaction though  :plzstop: it's almost like queen never left  :gorlonfire:
!!!!!!!!!!!
She?ll continue getting that reaction too. This fucking queen. Love how they mentioned her accolades. They said ?Female Superstar of the Decade? instead of diva. This history making, revolutionary, game changing bitch!
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Trish could?ve helped her bestie out. Wealthy self. I forgot to mention Terri Runnels. But they could?ve brought out other women like Ivory, Victoria, Molly, Jazz (if she wasn?t named in that lawsuit), Stacy Keibler, Melina (the first Mexican Women?s Champion), hell even Mickie. Mickie is being booked so horribly. Should?ve kept her on SD Live.

That group they had on the stage was so random. Women who changed the game but had the Bellas and Maria up there  :kii: it didn't seem very well thought out.

But yea seeing the TRUE women who helped change the game would have been better but oh well.

They saved the best for last, and she rightfully got the loudest reaction (one of the loudest that night)

Queen still has it  :scrumptious:

M-Rocka

Trish Stratus?s daughters. These future Hall of fame icons. Love how they always compare Mandy & 'lexa to Queen Stratus. She?s like the Brandy of WWE. Fucking legend!
[instagram]
[/instagram]
[instagram]
[/instagram]

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 07:27:46 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

That group they had on the stage was so random. Women who changed the game but had the Bellas and Maria up there  :kii: it didn't seem very well thought out.

But yea seeing the TRUE women who helped change the game would have been better but oh well.

They saved the best for last, and she rightfully got the loudest reaction (one of the loudest that night)

Queen still has it  :scrumptious:
Yeah...Maria, Maryse, Chinly Chinly, and Belly Twins were so random. :dead:

como la whore

I don't get "Trish" from Alexa Bliss  :uhh: I don't know why. And can WWE stop acting like McFool was some trailblazer. She was somewhat a thing on Smackdown and nobody cared. Only got her spot because she was fucking The Undertaker.

Cute girl but yea.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
I don't get "Trish" from Alexa Bliss  :uhh: I don't know why. And can WWE stop acting like McFool was some trailblazer. She was somewhat a thing on Smackdown and nobody cared. Only got her spot because she was fucking The Undertaker.

Cute girl but yea.
'lexa only reminds me of Trish during her heel days. She?s gold on the mic, but her in ring skills are improving. Plus she?s the 1st female superstar to hold both the Raw & SD Women?s Championship belts.

?chelle was the first inaugural Divas Champ and also the first one to hold that title and the Women?s Championship. I can see her in the Hall of Fame one day. She was one of the few women from the diva search that actually had wrestling skills. It doesn?t help that she kinda resembles Undertaker?s ex wife though.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
?chelle was the first inaugural Divas Champ and also the first one to hold that title and the Women?s Championship.

all because she was taking Undertaker's dick.
nobody cared for her really, and she was boring as fuck.

now tell me I'm wrong

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
?chelle was the first inaugural Divas Champ and also the first one to hold that title and the Women?s Championship.

all because she was taking Undertaker's dick.
nobody cared for her really, and she was boring as fuck.

now tell me I'm wrong

Her highlight was when her and Layla became Laycool. She was one of the top heels at the time. Her feuds with Mickie & especially Melina (Great American Bash 2009) garnered massive feedback.

como la whore

como la whore

WWE posted the full video

The Bellas got a nice reaction but it's nowhere NEAR what people were saying it was! It was nice, not spectacular  :kii:

and omg Torrie looked amazing  :uhh: how does she still look 23  :plzstop:

Kelly Kelly looked cute too.

pCj

n

this slam poetry snap mess for Trish is what you're going crazy over :dead: :overit:

Can't wait until Trish gets TOSSED out of the ring this Sunday

como la whore

pCj

Cute girl but yea.

Yeah no shade, Heel Alexa is superior and a lot more dominant and less injury prone than Trish could ever be (and I actually like Heel Trish). Don't quite understand the comparisons beyond the blonde hair. 

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on January 23, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

Cute girl but yea.

Yeah no shade, Heel Alexa is superior and a lot more dominant and less injury prone than Trish could ever be (and I actually like Heel Trish). Don't quite understand the comparisons beyond the blonde hair.

oh bitch.
you don't believe ANY of that  :overit: