Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
Quote from: pCj on January 23, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
Quote from: chula. on January 23, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
I don't get "Trish" from Alexa Bliss  :uhh: I don't know why. And can WWE stop acting like McFool was some trailblazer. She was somewhat a thing on Smackdown and nobody cared. Only got her spot because she was fucking The Undertaker.

Cute girl but yea.

Yeah no shade, Heel Alexa is superior and a lot more dominant and less injury prone than Trish could ever be (and I actually like Heel Trish). Don't quite understand the comparisons beyond the blonde hair.

oh bitch.
you don't believe ANY of that  :overit:
Oh yeah, Trash was a gymnast too lolz  :nogrammynoneck:

como la whore

como la whore

QuoteWhile the absence of Lita at RAW's 25th anniversary show was a shock to some, to many who work within the company it wasn't a surprise at all. "Lita wasn't asked to come because she wasn't really needed. We already asked Trish and she had accepted. Every girl on the roster today can do a moonsault, why do we need Lita? She isn't as special as some would like to make her out to be" said an insider.

oh wow

pCj

como la whore

Lita is on suicide watch according to this new source I just got

M-Rocka

I don't get "Trish" from Alexa Bliss  :uhh: I don't know why. And can WWE stop acting like McFool was some trailblazer. She was somewhat a thing on Smackdown and nobody cared. Only got her spot because she was fucking The Undertaker.

Cute girl but yea.

Yeah no shade, Heel Alexa is superior and a lot more dominant and less injury prone than Trish could ever be (and I actually like Heel Trish). Don't quite understand the comparisons beyond the blonde hair.
Didn?t 'lexa?s arm almost break because she botched a move against Becky Lynch? Biscuit butt self.

como la whore

como la whore

pCj

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 23, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Cute girl but yea.

Didn?t 'lexa?s arm almost break because she botched a move against Becky Lynch? Biscuit butt self.

Trish has been injured longer than Alexa's historic 4 title reign debut year.

como la whore