Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

NOT Trish coming in at #30 and STILL fucking losing!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Where were ya, hun???

pCj

como la whore

Like Trish was gonna win anyways  :kii: it was clearly going to be a girl that is currently working for WWE (and it was)

the BOTTOM line is, is that they saved her for last. And threw LATEa out there first to get her out of the way basically.

you should be embarrassed!

como la whore

Lita and that struggle moonsault  :plzstop: that 43yr old frame was barely holding up!

on another note the reaction when Trish and Mickie faced off 

:gorlonfire:

I really don't care for dyke ass Nia nearly taking Trish's head off. But I'm sure Phil was living  :hmph:

como la whore

https://twitter.com/ShaolinByNature/status/957898538318475264

FDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDSFSD
not Trish doing Sasha's taunt better than her!  :kii:

I see why Sash' was fuming  :gotchafag:

if anyone finds a dl link for the full thing post it please! hd preferably but anything is fine

M-Rocka

The Fellas eliminated Sash', oh well maybe next year darling. She?s in the same boat as Frita anyway. Multi time champ but can?t hold it long enough because they?re injury prone. Speaking of injuries, I see Sash' ended Paige?s career. Accident prone self. :dead:

como la whore

love that pic of Trish and Naomi!  :stressed:

and wtf was Jacqueline wearing? did she just roll out of bed and throw her gym clothes on?  :plzstop:

love her to death but yeah. it was nice that all the former divas got huge reactions. and they all still look amazing and can still work a match.

I'd love another Trish/Mickie Wrestlemania match. Could you imagine?  :loose2when:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 29, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

and wtf was Jacqueline wearing? did she just roll out of bed and throw her gym clothes on?  :plzstop:

love her to death but yeah. it was nice that all the former divas got huge reactions. and they all still look amazing and can still work a match.

I'd love another Trish/Mickie Wrestlemania match. Could you imagine?  :loose2when:
Too bad LATEa?s last Wrestlemania match was with Trish and Jazz in Toronto and that was over 15 years ago. Trish hasn?t wrestled in 7 years and still wrestles better than the majority of workers they have today. I would die for another Trish & Mickie feud if they stop using Mickie as a jobber.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 29, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Too bad LATEa?s last Wrestlemania match was with Trish and Jazz in Toronto and that was over 15 years ago. Trish hasn?t wrestled in 7 years and still wrestles better than the majority of workers they have today. I would die for another Trish & Mickie feud if they stop using Mickie as a jobber.

the way you keep your heel on LATEa's NECK  :plzstop: had Phil fuming/changing his sig and everything!

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 29, 2018, 05:59:15 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 29, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

the way you keep your heel on LATEa's NECK  :plzstop: had Phil fuming/changing his sig and everything!

Love how Becky tossed LATEa out like the garbage she is!

como la whore

dsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
:kii:

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/957852397392617474

and here comes this white bitch  :19k:
is she even good? she apparently signed a long term deal.

I don't know how I feel tbh

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 29, 2018, 06:14:12 AM
dsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
:kii:

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/957852397392617474

and here comes this white bitch  :19k:
is she even good? she apparently signed a long term deal.

I don't know how I feel tbh
As long as she dethrones that non English speaking twit, I?m good. Asuka is so boring.

M-Rocka