Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 12, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

I still wonder how this happened when she basically trashed Triple H for years in interviews  :kii: not anything disrespectful just how he was boring and wasn't the draw that The Rock and Stone Cold were (all true btw)

:plzstop:

anyways, really happy for her! She deserves it. One of the pioneer divas.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 12, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 12, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

I still wonder how this happened when she basically trashed Triple H for years in interviews  :kii: not anything disrespectful just how he was boring and wasn't the draw that The Rock and Stone Cold were (all true btw)

:plzstop:

anyways, really happy for her! She deserves it. One of the pioneer divas.
I wonder who?s going to induct her. Hopefully more women are inducted in the future.

como la whore

I hate the fact that whenever a female is nominated, you have like 400 people talking about "WHAT ABOUT CHYNA?"

like okay? she will get her moment someday  :calmdownsis:

this is Ivory's time. stfu.

pCj

I hate it because I can't think of a year where a female inductee was the LEAST worthy. But not DRYvory's best career moment being a stupid backstage court show :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on February 13, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
I hate it because I can't think of a year where a female inductee was the LEAST worthy. But not DRYvory's best career moment being a stupid backstage court show :dead:

so Trish and Lita weren't worthy?  :whogonbook:

pCj

como la whore

sorry hun! I misread :sistas:

and I liked Ivory....at least she was talented.

como la whore

a cute video package from WWE. Nice mention of Trish, Lita, Jacqueline and Chyna.

really happy for Ivory!  :'(

her Right To Censor gimmick was genius

M-Rocka

como la whore

I love Molly but  :plzstop: this Little House on the Prairie shack. What did she do with all her money  :hmph:

really tiny compared to queen's mansion

:howfestive:

pCj

Quote from: chula. on February 20, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

I love Molly but  :plzstop: this Little House on the Prairie shack. What did she do with all her money  :hmph:

really tiny compared to queen's mansion

[/s]

:howfestive:

Motel Hotel girl  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
She never did drugs or dated, so they really didn't give a DAMN about pay equity back in the day.