Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 04, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
Where are the rest of the wrasslin gorls who started this thread and then disappeared?

everyone mentioned in the title still posts in here  :plzstop: Melmel rarely does but he still pops in.

I miss jared. fuck him for leaving us

M-Rocka

I see Charlie finally joined us. Haven?t seen sis post since the 2016 draft. MelMel get your ass back in here, you too Theo! I miss Jared too. Wish that fag was still here too.

como la whore

i'm pretty sure Jared is dead. he hasn't been online at mnation in like 5 years  :plzstop: and he would always at least visit there.

:hmph:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 04, 2018, 05:34:00 PM
i'm pretty sure Jared is dead. he hasn't been online at mnation in like 5 years  :plzstop: and he would always at least visit there.

:hmph:
:plzstop: :plzstop:
Well at least we have Phil..

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on March 04, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 04, 2018, 05:26:51 PM
Where are the rest of the wrasslin gorls who started this thread and then disappeared?

everyone mentioned in the title still posts in here  :plzstop: Melmel rarely does but he still pops in.

I miss jared. fuck him for leaving us

ddsfdsf

I was about to say,

I thought I was the only one  :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 04, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
I see Charlie finally joined us. Haven?t seen sis post since the 2016 draft. MelMel get your ass back in here, you too Theo! I miss Jared too. Wish that fag was still here too.

BITCH
:plzstop:

dlks;adjlkdasjld

not the 2016 draft. dk;l

charlie.

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on March 04, 2018, 05:40:26 PM
The original wrestling thread with my name in it and the biggest thread in Bsource history>>>>>

I dunno who made this flop version.

I made both hun.
:tellmemoreireallycare:

como la whore

The original wrestling thread with my name in it and the biggest thread in Bsource history>>>>>

I forgot how many pages that had but omg  :plzstop: wasn't it like over 1000? the girls were PISSED!  :kii:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on March 04, 2018, 05:40:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 04, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

BITCH
:plzstop:

dlks;adjlkdasjld

not the 2016 draft. dk;l
SIS you just left us gorls hanging!
:plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 04, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I forgot how many pages that had but omg  :plzstop: wasn't it like over 1000? the girls were PISSED!  :kii:
Those were the days.. :blush:

We can do it again, all we gotta do is surpass that Hoodica thread that Young created.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on March 04, 2018, 05:41:44 PM

I made both hun.
:tellmemoreireallycare:
I made the original one.
:whatfuneralbill:

como la whore