Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 03:58:10 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
I low key kind of want Charlotte to break Asuka?s streak. Because she?s been toting that shit around for far too long. I definitely want Nia to fuck both Alexa and Mickie up. Mickie has no room to talk because she should remember the whole Piggy James situation. smh
Michelle: Sorry Piggy James, we warned you! Lolz! :dead:

:plzstop: This is still funny as fuck
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

random but has anyone seen this documentary? it's REALLY good  :plzstop: you can view the hq trailer here

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lipstickanddynamite

the fabulous moolah and mae young are the primary focus but the other ladies from back in the day all have very interesting stories. and they are all catty as hell too  :plzstop: several of them go in on Moolah  :plzstop: she wasn't very liked.

it's an amazing look at the first women of wrestling and what they had to go through just to make it back then. it was insane. many of them had to sleep with the promoters just to get to be able to get on the card.

I HIGHLY recommend it. it's available on amazon video I believe.

pCj

v

Didn't the old bag who had the title for YEARS pimp out the girls to other promoters?

pCj

And don't think I didn't see the ELITEa shade a few pages back. :sup:

I'm just a busy gal :sobusyjetsetter:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on March 14, 2018, 07:21:41 PM
v

Didn't the old bag who had the title for YEARS pimp out the girls to other promoters?

Moolah yeah  :plzstop: well when she was younger she had to struggle like all the other girls did....but the older and more powerful she got....yeah. she was crooked. she took the girls money, it's ALL talked about in the documentary.

:ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
I low key kind of want Charlotte to break Asuka?s streak. Because she?s been toting that shit around for far too long. I definitely want Nia to fuck both Alexa and Mickie up. Mickie has no room to talk because she should remember the whole Piggy James situation. smh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop:

Phil or Cody, can one of you please make this a gif of the piggy james nose wink?

M-Rocka

Side note: Did y?all see wtf The Bludgeon Brothers did to The New Day and The Usos on Sunday and they continued on Smackdown last night. I was like wtf :uhh:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

MelMel

I have a feeling Shane and Daniel Bryan are going to team up and battle Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn at Wrestlemania.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
Side note: Did y?all see wtf The Bludgeon Brothers did to The New Day and The Usos on Sunday and they continued on Smackdown last night. I was like wtf :uhh:
OMG, my USO?s :'( :'(

I?ll heal Jey properly.

M-Rocka

Sasha and Barely are slated to make history at in New Orleans. Being the first women to wrestle at Wrestlemania without a women?s title on the line. They need to just turn Sasha heel already. This slow burner turn is late.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Phil or Cody, can one of you please make this a gif of the piggy james nose wink?

Quote from: chula. on March 14, 2018, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

:plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 14, 2018, 08:25:15 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 14, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
OMG, my USO?s :'( :'(

I?ll heal Jey properly.
Both of them are hurt now. And all three members of The New Day got hurt too. Man The Bludgeon Brothers decimated Jimmy and Big E on Smackdown. I was like wtf :uhh: I have a feeling it's going to be The New Day & The Uso's teaming up to take on The Bludgeon Brothers at Wrestlemania.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"