Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COD.

pCj

n

It'll just be pages & pages of me dragging Cody for filth.

COD.

pCj

sssssssssssssssss you kinda RUSHED in here after seeing "last post by: pCj"

Hey sis.

COD.

pCj

QuoteTrinity (a.k.a. Naomi) will be returning to the main cast of Total Divas. Lana and Renee Young have also been added, as has Maryse, which is one of the reasons why she is back with the company.
:howfestive:

COD.

Quote from: pCj on April 10, 2016, 12:55:53 PM
QuoteTrinity (a.k.a. Naomi) will be returning to the main cast of Total Divas. Lana and Renee Young have also been added, as has Maryse, which is one of the reasons why she is back with the company.

where the fck is Melmel  :gorlonfire: is Maryse just gonna be on the show or is she gonna be returning to the ring also?

:loose2when:

pCj

well she was with The Miz on Smackdown again, so it's only a matter of time before she enters in the ring.

pCj

ddddddd like, do you ever THINK before speaking?

fags, I tells ya

charlie.

Quote from: COD. on April 10, 2016, 01:01:15 PM

where the fck is Melmel  :gorlonfire: is Maryse just gonna be on the show or is she gonna be returning to the ring also?

:loose2when:

Probably just going to be managing Miz ...

charlie.

DSdsdsds

and yeah, I saw this. Fucking MESS
Renee Young is all over this season so I knew they would add her eventually.

I just wanna know who they're getting rid of  :stressed:

ldsa'dls';adsl;'dsal

but I'm glad Queen Trin' is back  :letsmessfag: