Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Quote from: COD. on April 11, 2016, 12:13:27 PM
Quote from: pCj on April 11, 2016, 09:19:08 AM
not listing us off like the cast and crew of some TV show.

I'm the lead caterer

ggggggggggg yea
where's my fckn salad

d

One Trish Kabob coming right up

COD.

COD.

COD.

It's funny.....for the longest time I thought Phil WAS Jared  :plzstop: because they are so much alike in posting style and humor (and both hate Trish) and because me and Jared clicked and were so close. Phil makes me laugh and reminds me SO much of Jared  :loose2when:

I mean....they STILL could be the same person. I'm still investigating.
:ATLcameo:

charlie.

Quote from: COD. on April 11, 2016, 12:34:12 PM
It's funny.....for the longest time I thought Phil WAS Jared  :plzstop: because they are so much alike in posting style and humor. And because me and Jared clicked and were so close. Phil makes me laugh and reminds me SO much of Jared  :loose2when:

I still think ManMan and Talisa are the same person  :plzstop: idc what anyone says

COD.

Quote from: ☆ guise. ☆ on April 11, 2016, 12:36:13 PM
It's funny.....for the longest time I thought Phil WAS Jared  :plzstop: because they are so much alike in posting style and humor. And because me and Jared clicked and were so close. Phil makes me laugh and reminds me SO much of Jared  :loose2when:

I still think ManMan and Talisa are the same person  :plzstop: idc what anyone says

oh bitch  :plzstop:

pCj

pCj

Quote from: COD. on April 11, 2016, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: ☆ guise. ☆ on April 11, 2016, 12:36:13 PM

SSDSDSDDSSDSDSSDSDDSSSDSDDSSDSDDSDSDSDSSSDDDSDDSSSDDSSSDD

charlie.

April 11, 2016, 12:38:10 PM #763 Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:37:52 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: COD. on April 11, 2016, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: %u2606 guise. %u2606 on April 11, 2016, 12:36:13 PM

dsdsd