Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COD.

There might have been 1 or 2 others. But they weren't singles matches. I know there was a triple threat hardcore match with Trish/Victoria/Jacqueline.

It might have been Trish/Molly/Jacqueline I don't remember though

charlie.

COD.

c
the hell happened in here

COD.

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 25, 2015, 12:56:53 AM
Quote from: Gallis on August 25, 2015, 12:39:21 AM
Did Naomi won her title yet?
v
f

As long as Nikki continues to fuck Cena, she will hold it. I wish the Bellas would just drop dead already. They drag everything down with them.
:19k:

COD.

QuoteDave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez recapped Monday Night Raw on today?s Wrestling Observer radio. Meltzer was asked if Nikki Bella?s long title reign is thanks, in part, to John Cena. Also, there have been rumors that Charlotte was supposed to win the Divas title when she was brought up to the main roster. Meltzer said that he doesn?t know if there?s any truth to those rumors but he has asked around and he hasn?t had anything confirmed to him about that rumor but that doesn?t mean that it didn?t happen.

Meltzer did say that he knows that Cena has spoken up in the past when there were plans for Nikki to lose the title but he doesn?t know if Cena has spoken up in recent weeks.

If Nikki holds the title until September 15 then she will break AJ Lee?s record for longest-reigning Divas champion in history.

:melmel:

Mel.

COD.

Mel.

Quote from: VOGUE. on August 25, 2015, 08:57:34 PM
Oh HEY, Mel.
u watch the divas too?
:howfestive:

not really. loll
but I just found that video and i saw this thread

Mel.

I mean...lol