Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Quote from: VOGUE. on August 25, 2015, 08:35:19 PM
QuoteDave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez recapped Monday Night Raw on today?s Wrestling Observer radio. Meltzer was asked if Nikki Bella?s long title reign is thanks, in part, to John Cena. Also, there have been rumors that Charlotte was supposed to win the Divas title when she was brought up to the main roster. Meltzer said that he doesn?t know if there?s any truth to those rumors but he has asked around and he hasn?t had anything confirmed to him about that rumor but that doesn?t mean that it didn?t happen.

Meltzer did say that he knows that Cena has spoken up in the past when there were plans for Nikki to lose the title but he doesn?t know if Cena has spoken up in recent weeks.

If Nikki holds the title until September 15 then she will break AJ Lee?s record for longest-reigning Divas champion in history.

:melmel:
Honestly, I'd rather The Fellas be on top due to Cena and Bryan than suffer through the impending Charlaggedon. Don't know what they see in ha other than  Ric Flair's blood.

Fridge frame self

COD.

f
i'm just sick of the bellas. they've been there since 08? and they still haven't happened. they will never happen.
:damselindistress:

pCj

Quote from: VOGUE. on August 25, 2015, 11:02:08 PM
f
i'm just sick of the bellas. they've been there since 08? and they still haven't happened. they will never happen.
:damselindistress:
i kinda like the Bellas of today, but they give me HHH teas of the Diva's division. Their success is not due to natural star power like Lita and Mickie (Austin and Rock) or sheer wrestling ability like Natalya (Angle), but by who they chose to fuck.

COD.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 25, 2015, 10:46:34 PM
QuoteDave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez recapped Monday Night Raw on today's Wrestling Observer radio. Meltzer was asked if Nikki Bella's long title reign is thanks, in part, to John Cena. Also, there have been rumors that Charlotte was supposed to win the Divas title when she was brought up to the main roster. Meltzer said that he doesn't know if there's any truth to those rumors but he has asked around and he hasn't had anything confirmed to him about that rumor but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Meltzer did say that he knows that Cena has spoken up in the past when there were plans for Nikki to lose the title but he doesn't know if Cena has spoken up in recent weeks.

If Nikki holds the title until September 15 then she will break AJ Lee's record for longest-reigning Divas champion in history.

Honestly, I'd rather The Fellas be on top due to Cena and Bryan than suffer through the impending Charlaggedon. Don't know what they see in ha other than  Ric Flair's blood.

Fridge frame self

Yeah I hate her. They're tryna make her like some Chyna, Shanique, Awesome Kong mess

pCj

COD.

pCj

Quote from: Gallis on August 26, 2015, 05:55:52 AM
Quote from: VILLAIN on August 25, 2015, 10:46:34 PM
QuoteDave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez recapped Monday Night Raw on today?s Wrestling Observer radio. Meltzer was asked if Nikki Bella?s long title reign is thanks, in part, to John Cena. Also, there have been rumors that Charlotte was supposed to win the Divas title when she was brought up to the main roster. Meltzer said that he doesn?t know if there?s any truth to those rumors but he has asked around and he hasn?t had anything confirmed to him about that rumor but that doesn?t mean that it didn?t happen.

Meltzer did say that he knows that Cena has spoken up in the past when there were plans for Nikki to lose the title but he doesn?t know if Cena has spoken up in recent weeks.

If Nikki holds the title until September 15 then she will break AJ Lee?s record for longest-reigning Divas champion in history.

Fridge frame self

Yeah I hate her. They're tryna make her like some Chyna, Shanique, Awesome Kong mess
She's better off doing this Flair tribute act, because her presence pales in comparison to those three, especially Chyna and Kong :dead:

BrokenHeartsHeal

I wanna lick Roman Reigns from the shaft to the crack. That man gorgeous.

Those arms and tattoos too MMM   :ohwow:

Didn't know he was related to the Usos, Rock, Rikishi and them. They have one big ass family tree.

COD.

Quote from: Gallis on August 26, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

!
I want all his babies inside me tbh

MelMel

Quote from: VOGUE. on August 26, 2015, 09:35:40 PM
Quote from: Gallis on August 26, 2015, 08:52:36 PM

!
I want all his babies inside me tbh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pCj

pCj

COD.