Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

pCj

Don't know how she gon' support crack baby #2 when her FAILED business was her only source of income
:welllol:

como la whore

como la whore

FJDSIOJFSDJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOISDJOJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Natalya is just so UN-sexy  :plzstop:

como la whore

So I've been doing some No Mercy modding again  :ohwow: simply because the game is a classic and still fun AND one of the easiest games to mod if you have basic Photoshop skills. I've done Smackdown 2 attire mods before but it's literally hell  :plzstop: you have to sort through thousands of microscopic attire files and try and put them together piece by piece and it takes FOREVER. With No Mercy you can directly rip the textures you want to edit and easily put your edited files back into the game to see your work/progress.

But anyways  :plzstop:
I spent my Saturday night working on this Trish mod. I wanted to give her this attire

a full pic for a better view

Obviously this attire isn't in the game so I had to put it in the game myself. The trenchcoat/cowboy hat are already in the game so it makes it much easier.

Here is the original outfit that is in the game. If you were to buy/download the game and pick Trish this is what you would see

As you see, the No Mercy face textures are decent, but could be way better. So here is my new version using my own texture mods.

I updated her face, making it more realistic. I updated the attire obviously which I completely edited from scratch and source images. I added the pigtails. The hair as a whole could use some work but I can always go back and tweak that. I made her boobs look more real.....since that's what Trish was popular for in the beginning  :plzstop:

For a better look I made some gifs from in game footage.

Her entrance with the original texture files

Her new entrance with my updated textures

It's kinda hard to see anything because I scaled down the gifs so much because I didn't want them to be huge in file size. I just might record a video so you can get a better view of them in action.

So yea thoughts? I'll take some requests too. Any past or present diva. Or even past/present celebrities
:howfestive:

and Phil shut the fuck up okay? I know you're already rushing to say something slick
:overit:

comment/request or STFU

*EDIT*

I went ahead and uploaded a vid of the entrance with the updated attire for a better view.

and no the audio isn't from the game I added it in to make it more realistic and enjoyable. Also the walk to the ring is a hack/cheat because they don't walk all the way to the ring in the game unless you do the cheat/hack to make it happen. I might do a storyline mess with Lita or another diva. I'll have to update her face and outfits too......a lengthy process but it would be fun
:letsmessfag:

give me some ideas y'all
:stressed:

pCj

pCj

The first woman to main event Raw AND wrestle in a steel cage interviewing the NEXT woman to main event Raw and wrestle in HIAC??

what kinda passing of the torch :stressed:

pCj

Quote from: CDY on October 16, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
So I've been doing some No Mercy modding again  :ohwow: simply because the game is a classic and still fun AND one of the easiest games to mod if you have basic Photoshop skills. I've done Smackdown 2 attire mods before but it's literally hell  :plzstop: you have to sort through thousands of microscopic attire files and try and put them together piece by piece and it takes FOREVER. With No Mercy you can directly rip the textures you want to edit and easily put your edited files back into the game to see your work/progress.

But anyways  :plzstop:
I spent my Saturday night working on this Trish mod. I wanted to give her this attire

a full pic for a better view

Obviously this attire isn't in the game so I had to put it in the game myself. The trenchcoat/cowboy hat are already in the game so it makes it much easier.

Here is the original outfit that is in the game. If you were to buy/download the game and pick Trish this is what you would see

As you see, the No Mercy face textures are decent, but could be way better. So here is my new version using my own texture mods.

I updated her face, making it more realistic. I updated the attire obviously which I completely edited from scratch and source images. I added the pigtails. The hair as a whole could use some work but I can always go back and tweak that. I made her boobs look more real.....since that's what Trish was popular for in the beginning  :plzstop:

For a better look I made some gifs from in game footage.

Her entrance with the original texture files

Her new entrance with my updated textures

It's kinda hard to see anything because I scaled down the gifs so much because I didn't want them to be huge in file size. I just might record a video so you can get a better view of them in action.

So yea thoughts? I'll take some requests too. Any past or present diva. Or even past/present celebrities
:howfestive:

and Phil shut the fuck up okay? I know you're already rushing to say something slick

comment/request or STFU

*EDIT*

I went ahead and uploaded a vid of the entrance with the updated attire for a better view.

and no the audio isn't from the game I added it in to make it more realistic and enjoyable. Also the walk to the ring is a hack/cheat because they don't walk all the way to the ring in the game unless you do the cheat/hack to make it happen. I might do a storyline mess with Lita or another diva. I'll have to update her face and outfits too......a lengthy process but it would be fun
:letsmessfag:

give me some ideas y'all
:stressed:

oh. this is cute.

como la whore

LATEa is still pretty wtf
:diddraispoot:

why not return to the ring and make even more money (that we know she needs)
:nowgorl:

pCj

dsdsasssdaaddsdasdsdsdaddzzdzsaa

could you...update her, plz n thnk u?

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on October 18, 2016, 03:02:52 PM

dsdsasssdaaddsdasdsdsdaddzzdzsaa

could you...update her, plz n thnk u?

looks pretty spot on to me
:gotchafag: