Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2017, 09:10:47 PM
Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 04:51:39 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2017, 04:44:25 PM
Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 04:42:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2017, 04:35:38 PM
Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 12:56:41 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2017, 12:51:06 AM
Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 12:06:34 AM
Quote from: pCj on February 13, 2017, 12:03:17 AM
WAIT JAY! You really do dabble into a bit of everything.

Yes I do... On a side note... I really hope Charlotte loses her belt. Bayley should've won at the Royal Rumble and Nia Jax can't wrestle all she does is use that 268 pound body of hers and that's it. No moves at all.

God I cannot stand Nia Jax. Fat, botch self. She has no talent.
I agree...

Did you hear Sasha may be making a heel turn possible before Wrestlemania? Apparently she's supposed to turn on Bay'

:ohwow:
Yes, I heard about that like two weeks ago. I heard that the RAW Women's championship match is supposed to be a fatal 4 way match with Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, and Bayley. That's going to be one hell of a match.

As long as Ape Jax doesn't use her body weight the majority of the match, it'll be an epic match. So when is Emmalina going to re-debut with her 23rd gimmick? She's so lost.
She's probably going to never re-debut because the first time around when she was Emma, she was horrible. They need to send Nia Jax back to NXT because she can't wrestle for nothing. All she does is use that big burly 268 pound body of hers. She has no finisher moves or nothing. She can't even get on the top rope. Horrid self.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

I felt like Ape's move to Raw was way too soon. They need to hurry up and send Asuka to either Raw or Smackdown so that way Ember Moon can get a shot at the NXT Women's title. Ok so let's talk about Emma's "debut". What the hell was that?
Yes!!! Asuka will do some damage on either RAW or Smackdown. She will be the reigning women's champion if she goes to either brand. But she's injured right now though. As for Emma's "debut" I really don't know what the hell that was but it was the pits. Bayley is going to have Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship tonight in the main event and she threw shade at Stephanie McMahon. Bayley you're in danger girl. Emma's "debut" was just fucking horrid.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Jay how long have you been watching?  :damselindistress: I've never seen you in any of the other diva threads before from the past years so I'm just curious.

The more diva fans the better
:justabit:

Quote from: CDY on February 13, 2017, 09:52:00 PM
Jay how long have you been watching?  :damselindistress: I've never seen you in any of the other diva threads before from the past years so I'm just curious.

I've been watching for years.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I still don't use Nia Jax though. Stephanie needs to send her back to NXT or to the developmental program.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 09:53:21 PM

I started watching in '98 when Sable was running shit. I miss the Attitude Era  :-(

Quote from: CDY on February 13, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

I started watching in '98 when Sable was running shit. I miss the Attitude Era  :-(
I miss the Attitude Era too. I remember Stephanie's match with Brie Bella and she did the pedigree on Brie I was like  :-o I couldn't believe it.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

Yes I do... On a side note... I really hope Charlotte loses her belt. Bayley should've won at the Royal Rumble and Nia Jax can't wrestle all she does is use that 268 pound body of hers and that's it. No moves at all.

I agree...

Did you hear Sasha may be making a heel turn possible before Wrestlemania? Apparently she's supposed to turn on Bay'

Yes, I heard about that like two weeks ago. I heard that the RAW Women's championship match is supposed to be a fatal 4 way match with Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, and Bayley. That's going to be one hell of a match.

As long as Ape Jax doesn't use her body weight the majority of the match, it'll be an epic match. So when is Emmalina going to re-debut with her 23rd gimmick? She's so lost.
She's probably going to never re-debut because the first time around when she was Emma, she was horrible. They need to send Nia Jax back to NXT because she can't wrestle for nothing. All she does is use that big burly 268 pound body of hers. She has no finisher moves or nothing. She can't even get on the top rope. Horrid self.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

I felt like Ape's move to Raw was way too soon. They need to hurry up and send Asuka to either Raw or Smackdown so that way Ember Moon can get a shot at the NXT Women's title. Ok so let's talk about Emma's "debut". What the hell was that?
Yes!!! Asuka will do some damage on either RAW or Smackdown. She will be the reigning women's champion if she goes to either brand. But she's injured right now though. As for Emma's "debut" I really don't know what the hell that was but it was the pits. Bayley is going to have Charlotte for the Raw Women's Championship tonight in the main event and she threw shade at Stephanie McMahon. Bayley you're in danger girl. Emma's "debut" was just fucking horrid.

Gorl I'm excited. I recently just got back into wrestling again a few months ago and let me tell you, Smackdown >>>> Raw.
I feel bad for Asuka though, I haven't really watched NXT, just caught a few matches on YouTube. Emma is LATE, I'm over her and these 45 gimmicks.

pCj

b

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 13, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
Quote from: Jay. on February 13, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

I agree...

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Gorl I'm excited. I recently just got back into wrestling again a few months ago and let me tell you, Smackdown >>>> Raw.
I feel bad for Asuka though, I haven't really watched NXT, just caught a few matches on YouTube. Emma is LATE, I'm over her and these 45 gimmicks.
I agree with Smackdown>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RAW. 
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Welp, Bayley won the title smh they always have her lose on RAW and win on PPV. Like wtf
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on February 13, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

b

Problem????  :holdupguys:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jay. on February 14, 2017, 12:57:51 AM
Welp, Bayley won the title smh they always have her lose on RAW and win on PPV. Like wtf

Back to Charlotte at Fastlane. Tired of this hot potato shit with the Raw Women's title. It's so late.

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 14, 2017, 08:26:26 PM
Quote from: Jay. on February 14, 2017, 12:57:51 AM

Back to Charlotte at Fastlane. Tired of this hot potato shit with the Raw Women's title. It's so late.
Yes, I'm over it too.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"