I dunno guys, Victoria has potential be that gorl

Started by Gilgamesh., February 23, 2020, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Freemala Harris

hmmmmm

I feel like a big feature (outside of Ari) could do something for her

I'm just glad she makes her coin w/ her pen and doing the music she loves to make 

🦚

Sza n summer proved that the music is all that matters.

Victoria has overextended herself to ariana at this point creatively. Also this moment mess sucks.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

Moment>>>>>>
It's better than the ass song imo. I think the Ariana affiliation is good for her tho. She'd be another girl that writes that nobody knows otherwise.  Think that tayla parx girl.  I love that Ariana includes her in so much and keeps her face out here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Yeah she's too attached to Ari musically at this point. I'm not sure how she'd break off unless Ari stops using.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: .::Ric0 Fam0s0 Slæ::. on February 23, 2020, 02:49:43 PM
Sza n summer proved that the music is all that matters.

Victoria has overextended herself to ariana at this point creatively. Also this moment mess sucks.

I don't want her association with Ariana to become a crotch.

She should have pushed Ass Like That.

Vonc2002

Victoria and Normani need to be the next big black girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

February 23, 2020, 02:56:40 PM #9 Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:56:55 PM by Vonc2002
And honestly I think that's why i like Ariana's music so much. It has Victoria all over it. From the sound,  the writing, and sometimes even back vocals

STUNNA GOD

I will say that this girl WORKS. Normani has/HAD so much potential, but I don't like her work ethic. She n her team move likes she's some kinda veteran in the game. :uhh:

:udontlookok:

Young

BrokenHeartsHeal

being attached to Ari is a blessing to her pockets but she's not going to go anywhere. Unless urban picks her up heavy the GP gonna give "why is she jacking?" "Stick to writing" when she's basically responsible for the damn girls...everything!

Kalifornia.