I dunno guys, Victoria has potential be that gorl

Started by Gilgamesh., February 23, 2020, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

she's boring and her beauty ain't enough to propel her to superstardom while we ignore the shit music that she puts out like Saweetie's is 

she should just stick to cowriting ariana's mess cus it ain't happening for her alone 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 23, 2020, 02:56:40 PM
And honestly I think that's why i like Ariana's music so much. It has Victoria all over it. From the sound,  the writing, and sometimes even back vocals

I like their duets tho  :dead:

Ariana's part on Better Days is LIFE

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2020, 03:05:12 PM
she's boring and her beauty ain't enough to propel her to superstardom while we ignore the shit music that she puts out like Saweetie's is

she should just stick to cowriting ariana's mess cus it ain't happening for her alone

You think her music is shit? :uhh:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

She's really not cute at all outside of Instgram when she cant edit her photos 

yummy

I agree wholeheartedly 

Vicky is talented, gorgeous and isn't throwing tantrums on social media every other week, letting trolls back her into a corner or lying about having some sort of mental anguish 

She's got next 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Melt Away. on February 23, 2020, 03:10:38 PM
She's really not cute at all outside of Instgram when she cant edit her photos

That's half the girls in the industry.

She's cute enough to get by and has actual talent.

Vonc2002

This fckn BITCH!
I'm just watching this moment video and :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 23, 2020, 03:08:24 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 23, 2020, 03:05:12 PM

You think her music is shit? :uhh:
Summa these people's music taste is :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ulysses

Yeah. Agreed. She shits on all those other non-singin hoes 

Dr Naomi Campbell

I see it for her
I want SZA, Normani, Justine, Ryan, Summer and Victoria to be the next black crew

Vonc2002

This moment video is everything and she's fckn gorgeous in it.  This fckn body! This BOOTY!  :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002