So this Fem is married with a kid ... but

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, March 26, 2020, 09:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 26, 2020, 10:58:35 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 26, 2020, 10:42:26 PM
its really about energy
if hes a feminine energy and his woman is the masculine it makes sense

but feminine energy in male form are prone to same sex situations just because they are attracting masculine energy so str8 and gay dudes will be drawn to him and he might go for it lol

The labels are really 1991 at this point
are you saying that gay men are feminine

No i am saying the energy skips past all that and shows up in various ways among all genders and sexualities

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

really strange cRay would pop up in THIS thread

ki

Bentley. HARRIS!

GLOCK

Also bent is very honest.. and I get his frustration actually 
He's been very nice with Lew and patient
i think king had finally had it. 

I don't think u should be judging him at the moment 
But more so understanding where he's coming from
i know u don't really care for bent because of previous history and stuff but he deserves to speak his mind

justcommenting

He could be bisexual and chose to marry a woman. He could be a reformed homosexual who is choosing to live a heterosexual lifestyle. Gays like to deny those two things but they do exist. If you feel like that's your way to get to heaven that's between you and God.

I personally don't see how straight women can marry a super effeminate man, not even a gay men seem to want an effeminate man. Just feels wrong when he gayer than you looking like a twink and says he's interested in women. :uhh:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: GLOCK on March 26, 2020, 11:42:48 PM

i know u don't really care for bent because of previous history and stuff but he deserves to speak his mind

Well what did i do in this thread :uhh:

Different

GLOCK

March 26, 2020, 11:53:39 PM #57 Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:54:23 PM by GLOCK
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 26, 2020, 11:43:37 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 26, 2020, 11:42:48 PM

Well what did i do in this thread :uhh:
im not sure bby
I think you probably have a history of rubbing him the wrong way and offending him maybe.
You really would have to ask him. I just know how he acts when he's fed up.. he's not the kinda guy to attack someone or to pull stuff out of his behind.
I hope u can apologize somehow and you guys move forward

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 26, 2020, 11:10:28 PM
Ok .. I can't hold it in anymore ... so this is where it has to happen

... how you so damn knowledgeable about every fckn topic on this board .. reading the stars and signs and shit ... always fckn YAPPIN'

but married a methed owt russian looking for a green card, and scraping coins up to go get fckd by the costa ricans that nobody else wants

and aren't life coaches usually disciplined about at least ONE thing ... like diet or exercise?

like ... I'm calling bullshit and I'm sick of the MESS ... i get so annoyed everytime that artic seal posts

Oh I didnt see this...got caught up in kings Hairgrowth Videos
Our learning never stops babycakes and no one person has all of the answers so I will continue to "YAP' about what I know and what Ive learned thus far.
One my husband doesnt do drugs, hes spiritual and into yoga and science and education so being methed out wouldnt fit to well in his world.
Secondly, hes been here for several years he doesnt need a greencard. My man is a skilled day trader and he is coined up. So when he wants to take a vacation there wouldnt be any scraping for us.
and eventhough he presently makes more money than me . When ive taken my vacations I wasnt scraping either.

Sleeping with hot latin men in costa rica is a fantasy both me and my husband share together
and thats where we planned our vacation.
I am not a lifecoach just yet but I dedicate my self to helping as many people as I can with my experiences and spiritual development. Diet and exersise are apart of my routine if that helps you .

I think the fact that my life and changes and growth is very triggering for you and thats something to be explored

It seems you have to twist facts and make up things in order for it to fit your faulty narratives
as Queen Omarosa said you are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts...

Call bullshit all youd like
But there will be a time when U have to look in the mirrior and call the bullshit out for yourself as well

Different

GLOCK

You don't work for that company that relocated you anymore,?