Sharon Osbourne: "Meghan Markle ain't Black!"

Started by shante smith, March 30, 2021, 07:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Quote from: conceit. on March 30, 2021, 10:33:32 AM
Meg doesn't identify as black herself

so what Sharon was saying wasn't far off from the "truth" imo

its just her arguing with black women in that moment that was VERY similar to that mess with Sheryl on air about piers .

But Not all black people are tripping over themselves to claim Meghan. She's not even claiming the mess herself bfnfnfnfnf

I get it. Sharon has a superiority complex period, and it's elevated with Black women.

I'm just tired of people... specifically Black people calling this woman Black  :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 30, 2021, 10:44:36 AM
Maghan was WHITE until all this shit went down let's be clear

Iono why black folks are being obtuse about it  :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartierline

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on March 30, 2021, 11:03:09 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 30, 2021, 10:44:36 AM
Maghan was WHITE until all this shit went down let's be clear

Iono why black folks are being obtuse about it  :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!!
fksfj !!!!!!

Cartierline

Love Meghan dearly, she's a smart girl.

She knew playing the race card in this situation would benefit her and she was right.

shante smith

Quote from: bby ddy on March 30, 2021, 10:58:23 AM
Quote from: conceit. on March 30, 2021, 10:33:32 AM
Meg doesn't identify as black herself

so what Sharon was saying wasn't far off from the "truth" imo

its just her arguing with black women in that moment that was VERY similar to that mess with Sheryl on air about piers .

But Not all black people are tripping over themselves to claim Meghan. She's not even claiming the mess herself bfnfnfnfnf

I get it. Sharon has a superiority complex period, and it's elevated with Black women.

I'm just tired of people... specifically Black people calling this woman Black  :plzstop:
i questioned it too

But honestly if Meghan being significantly black and being "royalty" means something to someone I just don't wanna take that from them

We deal with so much shit that I don't blame people for taking the "little wins" here and there when we can

I personally don't see her as "black" but I understand .

shante smith

March 30, 2021, 11:19:31 AM #35 Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 11:39:12 AM by conceit.
Kinda like when we were super happy to see OJ walk free

He def was nowhere near black ... super white adjacent and flat out said out his mouth "I'm not black. I'm OJ " long before he sliced n diced his wife to bits

but we needed to be happy about something

So he was a black kang that day.
f
f
f
fmfmfmf

Bentley. HARRIS!

The mess is really insulting tbh

And all these Harry is Black memes... "protecting his Queen! Black womah most disrespected! Mmm hmm It's the protecting his Queen fa me sis!"

Bitch shut yo muhfckn BLACK ass up sis. Fck is wrong with you?  :uhh:
Cause guaranteed Harry wouldn't be caught dead with a "monkey" like yourself.

You riding or dying for this white ass bitch who thought she was in good, bitch why is yo bighead white ass even IN Piers vicinity or hotel room. Lying ass hoe, you was playing the pasty field until you found the biggest come up

Now this pale skin hoe is supposed to be Harriet Tubman?!

Puhleaaaa! I ain't buying a BIT of this entire fckn charade

Cartierline

shante smith

March 30, 2021, 12:19:07 PM #39 Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:20:40 PM by conceit.
It is kinda weird to see a lot of  black women identify so strongly with someone who looks remotely nothing like them

I try to understand but part of me still doesn't get it

How do u see urself in her at all, or feel she represents  u? Like where's the connection

Maybe if she was one of the "black and proud!!!" Gorls I'd get it 100% . But she doesn't even align herself as "black"  :unsure:

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssssss
That inclusiveness in a world that excludes them gets us everytime

And that's the thing about being BLACK that's frustrating.

it was quite brilliantly devious what they did .... by bringing slaves into their homes and raping them. So that the generations would purposely get diluted.

Then they implemented the one drop rule, which was really formed to separate us.

They knew Black would become a culture. I mean that's why they burned all our history and stamped out all HARSH opposition.

We forget that we descend from the docile slaves! We descend from those who endured because of the generations. But the real THUGS, they died.

White ppl, royals, they had slavery down to a science before us.

So now you have this new culture, which they fooled them into thinking was a race/ethnicity and gave them a false nationality 😂 its warfare. They won.

Because we can't get it thru our heads that black is simply our culture. Fck a one drop, I don't care if you have a MILLION drops of nigger in you. We tryna find ourselves.

And we're way to forgiving and inclusive! Got us believing a one drop rule for what?! A drop or what?! Who are we, that's what we wanna know 😂

MAGAn is being rejected by her OWN culture, that she loves and is accustomed to, she's prolly more than half Neanderthal caucasoid anyways

RAY7

I think Black ppl really got in when Megan's mom was revealed
her mom is dark skinned and pretty much a regular Black woman so ppl instantly thought she was raised with the Black experience
and of course her marrying the prince unfortunately is such a big deal, so I get it.
some self-hate, and white acceptance desires in there but I get it

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RAY7 on March 30, 2021, 12:38:17 PM
her mom is dark skinned and pretty much a regular Black woman so ppl instantly thought she was raised with the Black experience
and of course her marrying the prince unfortunately is such a big deal, so I get it.
s

What is there to "get" tho babes?

Have you ever watched Imitation of Life?
You should it will sum up what you said perfectly

She grew into a white woman no matter how she was raised tbh

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on March 30, 2021, 12:50:24 PM
s

What is there to "get" tho babes?
Quote from: conceit. on March 30, 2021, 12:19:07 PM
It is kinda weird to see a lot of  black women identify so strongly with someone who looks remotely nothing like them

I try to understand but part of me still doesn't get it

How do u see urself in her at all, or feel she represents  u? Like where's the connection

I was referring to Afro bro
pay attention lol  :popeyes:

shante smith

March 30, 2021, 12:57:15 PM #44 Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:59:23 PM by conceit.
I wouldn't accuse black those women of self hate

I can't understand the connection but I don't think I'd go that far

That's part of why it confuses me I guess . I'm unable to pinpoint why they identify with her

And it's kinda why I'm slow to side eye those people as well. I just don't get it. Like honestly