Favorite Christmas with Brandy track (it’s out now)

Started by Killa Kipp, November 10, 2023, 12:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

December 04, 2023, 11:42:11 PM #780 Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 11:42:46 PM by Red Ruby
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 04, 2023, 05:50:30 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:06:20 AMMy vinyls were delivered this morning

I just got an email about delayed shipping and they dnt know when its coming...I could get a refund or the spotify edition so I just said gimme the spotify chile lmao
I bought 2 of the regular ones but that was when it was first announced. I wouldn't mind the other cover too, which one is it again?

Cowgirl

December 04, 2023, 11:44:40 PM #781 Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 11:45:14 PM by Red Ruby
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2023, 03:02:10 PM

This song is perfection. Her best single since maybe the Hunan era tbh.

:stressed:

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:44:40 PM

It's legit perfect.

They coulda changed the lyrics to be not christmasy and it would be the perfect r&b single add some adlibs to the end and bam

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:42:11 PM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:06:20 AMMy vinyls were delivered this morning

I just got an email about delayed shipping and they dnt know when its coming...I could get a refund or the spotify edition so I just said gimme the spotify chile lmao
I bought 2 of the regular ones but that was when it was first announced. I wouldn't mind the other cover too, which one is it again?
The one with her smiling in the white coat but its not available on the website. I think if u brought the vinyls early then u proab received them by now but I just purchased mine last week so they having issues
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Cowgirl

December 05, 2023, 12:35:37 AM #784 Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 12:37:04 AM by Red Ruby
Quote from: Killa Kipp on December 05, 2023, 12:13:07 AM
Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:44:40 PM

It's legit perfect.

They coulda changed the lyrics to be not christmasy and it would be the perfect r&b single add some adlibs to the end and bam
!!

My only gripe with this song and Feels Different [even some of the other song vibes too] is that they're too good to be just "holiday" songs. The Christmas references aren't overbearing tho so maybe they'll be able to be general or like you said, maybe change some lyrics to remove the holiday-association. On the other hand, they have opportunity to become relevant each year so still a wonderful option.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 05, 2023, 12:19:51 AM

The one with her smiling in the white coat but its not available on the website. I think if u brought the vinyls early then u proab received them by now but I just purchased mine last week so they having issues
I thought there was a third cover as well but I must've just gotten some of the other photos mixed up. I do prefer the original cover but I wanna get the hooded one too simply because it is a traditional Christmas cover too.

'ology

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 05, 2023, 12:39:06 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 05, 2023, 12:19:51 AM

I thought there was a third cover as well but I must've just gotten some of the other photos mixed up. I do prefer the original cover but I wanna get the hooded one too simply because it is a traditional Christmas cover too.
I didn't even know there were other covers.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Now I'm mad cuz the hooded one is much better 😒
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

December 05, 2023, 07:01:47 AM #788 Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:02:23 AM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

The definition

I was hoping for a color video, want Brandy to be seen in all her glory

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

yearofbrandy

I love the video! She look amazing and it was perfect for this song!

Vonc2002

Something about the way she looks in certain scenes of the video looks off to me BUT she looks really good in some too.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RedOctober

Bran looks really good! My only critique is that the video is too redundant. I would have liked more outfit changes, or at minimum the removal of clothing. Homeboy had his suit on the entire time. It's a sexy and mature Xmas song, emphasis on the X! Some cute Santa lingerie would've been hella cute!