Pick one Bey.. or Rih

Started by Myron, February 12, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

RekeRig

I can't believe Rih's music video still ain't out sddddddss girl wtf

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Glenda

Quote from: Myron on February 12, 2016, 12:32:20 PM
Quote from: Glenda on February 12, 2016, 12:30:22 PM
Beyonce

Sorry Rih'

Why though ?

Rih' doesn't really do anything for me except make me feel young and invincible and occasionally make me want to slow wine.  :plzstop:

Beyonce on the other hand is empowering. I'm sure Rih' is empowering in her own way and stuff, but I relate to Bey more. Bey is also synonymous with my childhood and growing up into an adult. I've seen Bey in concert twice; once with Kelly and Michelle and the other by herself. I've never seen Rih' in concert.....  :howfestive:

Myron

I go with Bey.

I think the reason people more would choose Rih is becasue she lets the public into her mess and who she is.

Bey views being an artist as her job. As soon as bey leaves that stage.. leaves that video shoot. She is back to being Houston bred- Country bey. Eating chicken and speaking how she wants.

I think I would enjoy the real version of bey.

Zankou.

February 12, 2016, 12:53:21 PM #7 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:53:31 PM by Saturn.
Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
I can't believe Rih's music video still ain't out sddddddss girl wtf

It's slaying radio and iTunes though LMAO ROTFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MelMel

I would drop Rih in the middle of the ocean and let her drown, so the answer is Bey >>>

Glenda

Quote from: Myron on February 12, 2016, 12:52:26 PM
I go with Bey.

I think the reason people more would choose Rih is becasue she lets the public into her mess and who she is.

Bey views being an artist as her job. As soon as bey leaves that stage.. leaves that video shoot. She is back to being Houston bred- Country bey. Eating chicken and speaking how she wants.

I think I would enjoy the real version of bey.

!!!!! You pretty much hit the nail on the head.  :ohwow:

Glenda

February 12, 2016, 01:03:58 PM #10 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:04:54 PM by Glenda
And Beyonce has ALWAYS been that way... treating her job as an artist seriously and treating it just as it is... A JOB!

I feel like Rih' doesn't have that structure and discipline that Bey has... don't get me wrong I don't hate Rih' I like her... But I'll take Beyonce any day.  :raycharles2urmess: :howfestive:

Vonc2002

February 12, 2016, 01:05:14 PM #11 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:09:40 PM by Vonc2002
Rihanna
And I think its smart that her video ain't out yet. Let the song continue building, then drop the video, then the grammy performance. Iono why yall think its so smart for everything to come out all at once. I'm sorry but thats anticlimactic as hell imo.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Omf I can't choose. I use them for different reasons

Marilyn

I'mma need another bitch to come play with Bey. This comparison is getting too tired.

Glenda

Quote from: Marilyn on February 12, 2016, 01:18:23 PM
I'mma need another bitch to come play with Bey. This comparison is getting too tired.

!!!!!!!  :plzstop: