While June diary is thrifting 5H is getting all the budget for their album

Started by 🦚, February 04, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ahueretv (stand up.) on February 04, 2017, 11:45:27 AM
Quote from: Nude on February 04, 2017, 11:42:32 AM
It's sad because they are talented.
But no one is interested in a bland, all sin ginger,  non dancing, all black girl group.
This isn't the 90s :plzstop:
i just think their music could be better.

they had a platform, more people knew about them than other girl groups tryna mess (the only way we know about other gorls is when Dor' posts them here  :plzstop: )

They could have come harder. They need to spice it up a bit.

maybe it's just the fact that they were modeled after Destinys Child....and the DC model is well..played. :plzstop: so I guess that brings me back to ur point. I have to agree. :plzstop:
even if they recorded something like Work From Home,  they'd flop
Their image isn't well put together, they barely dance, they need a broader audience.
5 black women aren't appealing to the millennials who are in charge of what's hot today.

FRANCE

First of all, a 5 member all black girl group is played. Kelly shouldn't have selected so many girls. And before forming a group, they shouldve worked on some smashes first and as soon as the group is chosen, have them record instantly and release it once the finale episode airs with a 6 song EP. But fuck all that. Kelly really has no business forming a group or developing artists period.

Young

Yeah June's is about to slay

The mixtape is to gain buzz and things

Album, videos, Choreo etc are all in the works

And now that Camilla is gone NO ONE in that group is seeing June vocally

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Young

Camilla went solo and has solo hits outside the group already because she's the star

Clearly lol

Normani can perform her ass off tho

I'm rooting for her too