yumz, kur, & other "been woke" gorls , i need u

Started by Ashley Bank$, February 05, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

ok, so in going from blissfully ignorant, to being more informed
i've noticed that i have been feeling very hurt and angry....
one half of me wants to believe "not all white people are the same"
but the other side believes, that based on everything i have learned, evil in whites is INHERENT. no matter how much they smile. just as inherent as Black people's sense of forgiveness and inclusiveness.

long post short....i just want to know how do u find that balance between being an ignorant coon and being extremely angry and hurt ? to the point where u find hate entering ur heart.
ya'll seem pretty relaxed but aware. how did u get there?

yummy

vsdxsdmm'fndnc

I don't hate white people or walk around reciting Malcolm X speeches. I just kinda speak out when I see fit and try to stay as aware as I can.

yummy

February 05, 2017, 08:54:38 PM #2 Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 08:54:47 PM by ANIMMAI
 :wub:

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

b7

wait this is a good thread

that balance is important, cuz with research and more and more experiences, it can really alter how you carry yourself around them and
deal with em. its tough

KING BENTLEY.

Well I'm definitely the most woke on the board
So I'm gonna answer this

I'm angry too, but not just at whites
I've been researching mess for a couple months now

And what about Nubia, why is it shrouded in mystery.

Right now my take is, we basically come from Nubia and took refuge in Western Africa from all of the ancient empires, including Egypt?

I mean .... why won't they just tell us where we come from and release the history they stole.

Plus I feel like we've been through multiple genocides in our history. So all these traces in our mess isn't really US, if that makes sense

In a way, I feel like a part of us HAS to be angry at all times. But it is really difficult to know how to channel it or even who to direct it at

I'm currently mad at White Jews, Whites period, Egyptians, Arabs, and Africans

The list is growing as I do more research. There's something special about our ppl, I really believe that.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

*Also don't care for niggers at the moment either

H.#.G.*.Z

Cartierline

wizzy

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 05, 2017, 08:48:49 PM
vsdxsdmm'fndnc

I don't hate white people or walk around reciting Malcolm X speeches. I just kinda speak out when I see fit and try to stay as aware as I can.
you>>>

Sinpool

d

when I first started researching mess I was pissed and wanted to fight white people daily and was convinced that white people had the world living in a matrix type mess where we believed whites ruled but were hiding the fact that black people basically created the earth and universe

Now I've calmed down started thinking more rationally. I don't think whites are inherently evil anymore. Just victims of human nature.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 06, 2017, 01:23:03 PM
I'm currently mad at White Jews, Whites period, Egyptians, Arabs, and Africans
nnnfdslsdfdfldfslkmds'n'klg

Kurama

February 06, 2017, 01:42:42 PM #12 Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:09:37 PM by Kurama
Honestly, I think it's all a part of the process Herb. I've been there, when I first began to talk about the history of racism(or human sexuality) and how it still is rampant today.

With any change (mentally, physically, emotionally) you have to monitor the residual effects ,how & why the change occurred; and ways to function now that you've begun to change.

For me, I just learn when it's best to unplug. I've seen people become consumed with some of these social justice issues without taking a break or tending to their wellness. You have to unplug because if you don't you will constantly be angry, down, or arguing as a result.

Do things you enjoy, do some self care, take a break from places that information is constantly in your face, and learn your triggers. Megan or Billy might say something wrong in a business meeting and you snap because they said something that triggered your feelings.

I usually give social media a break when something injust goes on and I know people are gonna be ignorant about it. That has helped me mitigate my feelings a lot.

Edit: Also, shit they're white, can't allow for them to steal MY joy on the daily. They don't matter in my personal life.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

hey Bent :wub:

Had to focus on a few other things for a sec