Sza covers ?Fader? dddddddd she?s a mess

Started by GLOCK, March 01, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

March 01, 2018, 03:21:52 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:23:05 PM by M'Baku

QuoteI don?t have words for this . Tried all day and everything sounds wack lol . can?t really explain what it?s like to go from ?she?s not cover material ? to two covers in one day . can?t explain hearing ?no? more times than my self esteem can handle but building resilience . Training ur brain not to be bitter . finding the joy in each lesson and accepting a blessing whenever it comes ..expect nothing. This is for my girls that don?t feel like ?cover material? . For my ppl a lil rough around the edges but still trying really hard . For anyone feeling like ?No? diminishes ur ability to tap into the universe and be fucking great . STAY IN IT !! Believe you are worthy and stay soft . Stay excited about ur dreams !! Speak them ! The universe is watching and hears you. knows the exact time to align . Trust urself . I believe in you . I love you . Fuck anyone who says different . They don?t know u like the universe do ? @thefader thank u for this blessing .

Annie

I am surprised I actually understand what she is talking about  :omgwatshappening:
Ok Queen keep manifesting

/.\

Kalifornia.

I love her, but it's always a kii when these gorls give a "love yourself" speech after hopping off a surgeon's table.

Young

Genesis

Quote from: Mays. on March 01, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
I love her, but it's always a kii when these gorls give a "love yourself" speech after hopping off a surgeon's table.
Isnt her freckles fake or something?

And that 10000 pound wig  :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

Kaeli.

she had surgery?

I know about the roseart freckles, but didn?t know she had work done.

LiiVE

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 01, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
she had surgery?

I know about the roseart freckles, but didn?t know she had work done.

queen just got a lil chin implant  :justabit: