Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Gilgamesh.

I watched the first three episodes of The Expanse. There's a lot going on but it's good.

MelMel

I just caught up with American Crime Story, the OJ trial. It deserves all the awards. Just excellent. :stressed:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2017, 05:00:52 AM
Late bitch.  We know that
fuck u  :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

just utterly devastating and terrific  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Everyone was stellar. I was sucked right back into that story and was looking up old youtube videos n everything. Courtney, Sterling, and Marcia Clark>>>>>>>>
I love that sterling went right from OJ to This is ICONIC. He should be getting nominations for that role as well come next yr
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 07, 2017, 05:52:51 AM
Everyone was stellar. I was sucked right back into that story and was looking up old youtube videos n everything. Courtney, Sterling, and Marcia Clark>>>>>>>>
I love that sterling went right from OJ to This is ICONIC. He should be getting nominations for that role as well come next yr
!!!!!! Sarah (ya damn fool) slayed and that Marcia, Marcia, Marcia episode was amazing. And yeah. So glad they all are just racking up awards for this. Well-deserved. So glad. Ryan Murphy just directed and did not right on it :blessed:

♛MANNY♛

Emerald City

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

should be on netflix cause its so binge worthy ugh

:oof:

GRAND

i heard from multiple people its amazing

Gilgamesh.

Emerald City was okay, they tried to do too much in the first episode.

#Mu7

Anybody in here watched the Travelers on Netflix. Its a Canadian series that they joint own and produce. It's Sci-Fi... pretty good so far.

Gilgamesh.

Tonio, did you start The Expanse?

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 08, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
Tonio, did you start The Expanse?
oh, yeah I forgot to write in here  :dead: :dead:

I hit the first two episodes, I LOVE it. Its just starting of slow as fck

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Mu on January 08, 2017, 05:44:05 PM
Anybody in here watched the Travelers on Netflix. Its a Canadian series that they joint own and produce. It's Sci-Fi... pretty good so far.

i love Travelers  :flamebroiled: