BSource - Behind the Smilies

Started by Cartierline, February 18, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

I thought it would be fun to remember where some of our iconic smilies originated from  :ohwow:

:indiaarie:

Poisoned: Moody ended up in the hospital after eating the tainted food

A teenager from Fayetteville, North Carolina, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder after police say she laced her grandmother?s Easter dinner with insecticide.
According to the arrest warrant, 17-year-old Tyt?ana Lisa-Nicole Johnson poured insecticide and termite killer into a pot of collard greens cooking on the stove, knowing that her grandmother, Gaylon Moody, had every intention of eating them. Moody said the plot was revenge for taking her granddaughter?s cellphone away for one week.

According to Moody, she prepared the dinner and then attended church for Easter services. She returned for dinner with a friend, Clifton Evans.

Moody and Evans attempted to drive to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center but didn?t make it. They reportedly exited the vehicle, ?staggering like we were intoxicated, but neither one of us drank,? according to Moody. Evans added, ?We couldn?t even stand up we were so weak.?

Moody and Evans were picked up by a friend who reportedly had overheard Johnson making suspicious comments about her intentions to harm her grandmother. Both Moody and Evans spent the night in the hospital where they were treated.

On Wednesday, Moody said she discovered an empty bottle of pesticide in a cabinet.  She and Evans then confronted Johnson who confessed: 

?She said, ?Mr. Evans, I didn?t mean to make you sick. I was trying to get back at grandma,'? Evans said. ?They got her locked up, but she needs help. Seriously, something?s wrong with her. People don?t do that over cellphones.?

On Friday, Evans ironically complimented the would be murderous chef, saying that he actually had two servings of the collard greens.  ?That was good. I was loving it,? he said. ?Even with the stuff on it.?

That being said, he added, ?I ain?t eating nobody?s collard greens now except my mother?s.?

Johnson was being held Friday in the Cumberland County jail under a $500,000 bond.

She is an honor roll student at Terry Sanford High School.

Cowboy Nine

DKFKNLFNDNKLFDSKLFD'm'fnf
flm;g
3l
;kng344
g;g4lgmlm

g4

;l

Cartierline

:traciandchelle:

?Vertasha and I knew we were attracted to each other when she was sixteen,? Mary Carter said. ?But we decided to wait to have sex until she was eighteen, legally of age. We are now going public with our relationship to help others who might be in gay mother/daughter relationship feel confident and okay about coming out. We want the world to know we love each other as mother and daughter and romantically.?

Laws forbid incest mostly because of inbreeding and the birth defects that can often come as a consequence.

?We?re women, so Vertasha  and I obviously can?t make children,? Mary Carter said. ?It?d be one thing if her daddy (he?s out of the picture) got her pregnant and a baby was born with deformities, but we?re not hurting anyone. We?re a new minority and just want acceptance.?

Vertasha is apparently happy with the relationship as well.

?My mom is still my mom. She does normal mom stuff: buys me clothes, pays for food, tells me to make our bed. We just happen to enjoy sex with each other too.?

Cowboy Nine

QuoteAccording to the arrest warrant, 17-year-old Tyt?ana Lisa-Nicole Johnson poured insecticide and termite killer into a pot of collard greens cooking on the stove, knowing that her grandmother, Gaylon Moody, had every intention of eating them. Moody said the plot was revenge for taking her granddaughter?s cellphone away for one week.

I'm in PAIN

Cartierline

Cartierline

Quote from: Nine on February 18, 2017, 06:17:21 PM
QuoteAccording to the arrest warrant, 17-year-old Tyt?ana Lisa-Nicole Johnson poured insecticide and termite killer into a pot of collard greens cooking on the stove, knowing that her grandmother, Gaylon Moody, had every intention of eating them. Moody said the plot was revenge for taking her granddaughter?s cellphone away for one week.

I'm in PAIN
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

:helloimangie:

Kween of looking unimpressed

BrandyFromTheFuture

:hehe: the dawn missing tooth smilie: if I recall correctly, I took some screenshots of this vid where danity kane performed on some local tv program and gave an interview afterwards. People went on to use those shots and made their own screenshots of it and it was eventually added here. Am I remembering this correctly?  :mmyucudnvr:

BrandyFromTheFuture

I wonder if these people could sue bsource 😂

Admin

Quote from: Cartier on February 18, 2017, 06:15:30 PM
I thought it would be fun to remember where some of our iconic smilies originated from  :ohwow:

:indiaarie:

Poisoned: Moody ended up in the hospital after eating the tainted food

A teenager from Fayetteville, North Carolina, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of attempted first-degree murder after police say she laced her grandmother?s Easter dinner with insecticide.
According to the arrest warrant, 17-year-old Tyt?ana Lisa-Nicole Johnson poured insecticide and termite killer into a pot of collard greens cooking on the stove, knowing that her grandmother, Gaylon Moody, had every intention of eating them. Moody said the plot was revenge for taking her granddaughter?s cellphone away for one week.

According to Moody, she prepared the dinner and then attended church for Easter services. She returned for dinner with a friend, Clifton Evans.

Moody and Evans attempted to drive to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center but didn?t make it. They reportedly exited the vehicle, ?staggering like we were intoxicated, but neither one of us drank,? according to Moody. Evans added, ?We couldn?t even stand up we were so weak.?

Moody and Evans were picked up by a friend who reportedly had overheard Johnson making suspicious comments about her intentions to harm her grandmother. Both Moody and Evans spent the night in the hospital where they were treated.

On Wednesday, Moody said she discovered an empty bottle of pesticide in a cabinet.  She and Evans then confronted Johnson who confessed: 

?She said, ?Mr. Evans, I didn?t mean to make you sick. I was trying to get back at grandma,'? Evans said. ?They got her locked up, but she needs help. Seriously, something?s wrong with her. People don?t do that over cellphones.?

On Friday, Evans ironically complimented the would be murderous chef, saying that he actually had two servings of the collard greens.  ?That was good. I was loving it,? he said. ?Even with the stuff on it.?

That being said, he added, ?I ain?t eating nobody?s collard greens now except my mother?s.?

Johnson was being held Friday in the Cumberland County jail under a $500,000 bond.

She is an honor roll student at Terry Sanford High School.
sdgsdsdg

I remember this story.

She's iconic :indiaarie:

Cartierline

Quote from: colors of the genocide. on February 18, 2017, 06:20:50 PM
this is nice Cart'.
u know how I feel about always honoring our heritage
ssssss thanks hun

we have such a rich and coloured history

:howfestive:

Cartierline

:charon:

Someone made an edit of this with a shit streak in the hair shading some member on here. I always used to scream  :kii: :kii: :kii:

leftout

:popeyes:
Background pianist Mon loses big at the Grammy's