Ciara Set To Announce AMA's Nominations Tomorrow

Started by Lazarus, October 11, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 11, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
Ciara is LAZY hun. All she does is sit on Instagram and post Russell...
fag ci isn't the same girl she was a decade ago

She needs to have a life too

You know her personal happiness is all she cares about
She's disgusting.

FAMÈ

People go to work and have a life all the time. It's called being successful.

Ciara gave up cause she started flopping...dumb broad. She got one more era to fuck up for me

GRAND

Fag she's been flopping since 2009

Are you having your 43rd breakdown?

GRAND

And you're not going anywhere boy

She's been fucking up for a decade now and youre STILL here

:overit:

Cowgirl

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 10:05:40 PM
People go to work and have a life all the time. It's called being successful.

Ciara gave up cause she started flopping...dumb broad. She got one more era to fuck up for me
The flopping made/makes her work even harder tbh. The music hasn?t improved but everything else about her is on point..

Pearls Khan

October 11, 2017, 10:21:51 PM #53 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:23:11 PM by Pearls
Love Cisus to bits but she kinda taps out at single 2.5. Didn't Queen vacation the last 2 era's during the the first month or two of release :dead::uhh:

FAMÈ

Quote from: Pearls on October 11, 2017, 10:21:51 PM
Love Cisus to bits but she kinda taps out at single 2.5. Didn't Queen vacation the last 2 era's during the the first month or two of release :dead::uhh:
dnnxnxnxnnnnnnnnn

This damn DUMMY always gives up after 1 single flops...or favorite thing to do lately is get pregnant. Yuck. Girl go lock yourself in a dance studio and turn on some music. She's soooo out of it.

I love her so much but I'm becoming done....I need a ERA.

ChillOut

October 11, 2017, 10:35:34 PM #55 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:37:42 PM by ChillOut
Ciara hardly tours, after 2 singles she bounces and her single choices are terrible  :stressed: RIP Overdose.

Best Ciara the last few years was single mom Ciara. Now that was hard-worker Ciara with ICDT, touring in Europe, touring in the US, Top Shop, Cavalli, Shape Magazine  :loose2when:.

Ciara hasn't performed in almost 2 years, even Monica stays performing with no new music. Her last performance was in Las Vegas after she got engaged to Russell, she done got married, got pregnant and have a 5 month since then.

Cowgirl

FAMÈ

Go watch her latest Instagram story. Snsnndnsnsn

Date night! Russell! ?!

I just wanna BOP this bitch in her face.

FAMÈ

I'm sure she's not even performing or anything on the AMA's...she'll probably just come out and try to serve FASHION. Ugh...

Cowgirl

She stays in front of a camera, at an event, shoring new videos, etc. Besides better music, what else can you ask for?