Ciara Set To Announce AMA's Nominations Tomorrow

Started by Lazarus, October 11, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

XXX.

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 10:39:09 PM
Go watch her latest Instagram story. Snsnndnsnsn

Date night! Russell! ?!

I just wanna BOP this bitch in her face.

NNbbbbVVVCCcccvx

It can't be any worse than my fave's Hello Kitty wallpapers and designs.

BAM! Multiple Beyonce's lolz! Matching my outfit!

n

FAMÈ

Quote from: XXX. on October 11, 2017, 11:07:24 PM
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 10:39:09 PM
Go watch her latest Instagram story. Snsnndnsnsn

Date night! Russell! ?!

I just wanna BOP this bitch in her face.

NNbbbbVVVCCcccvx

It can't be any worse than my fave's Hello Kitty wallpapers and designs.

BAM! Multiple Beyonce's lolz! Matching my outfit!

n
cgggggfffffffffff

Boy you're spoiled.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Saeed. on October 11, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
Ciara is FAR from lazy. You don't host Billboard/AMA's and get Revlon endorsements from being lazy. :dead:
!

:dead:

Clearly if she had the hits and catalog of those 2, she'd be given more opportunities

And I'm not really sure how Rihanna could be considered some kinda workaholic.

fedswatchin

October 11, 2017, 11:20:10 PM #65 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:20:20 PM by OwnIt
Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 09:41:17 PM
Ciara is LAZY hun. All she does is sit on Instagram and post Russell...
She just gave birth and is trying to balance being a mother and wife

You have got to be joking around or something...

FAMÈ

Quote from: OwnIt on October 11, 2017, 11:19:03 PM
Ciara is FAR from lazy. You don't host Billboard/AMA's and get Revlon endorsements from being lazy. :dead:
!

Clearly if she had the hits and catalog of those 2, she'd be given more opportunities

n

Rihanna works WAY harder than Ciara's dumb ass. She has so much shit going on.

Ci is so retarded she can't even jungle being a working mom. I miss when she was younger because she was a lot smarter, it's weird.

She found her musical soulmate and ran and got pregnant by him and tried to make a family...she had NO kids when "Body Party" blew up...she's retarded.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Pearls on October 11, 2017, 10:21:51 PM
Love Cisus to bits but she kinda taps out at single 2.5. Didn't Queen vacation the last 2 era's during the the first month or two of release :dead::uhh:
why are y'all acting like that wasn't the label's decision to put a halt on the albums?

And what's the point in releasing single after singl, when none of them will get a decent push, if she's not happy and rich in her own life? Up until baby Future, she was working nonstop, fighting against bitches in the industry tryna blackball her and refuse to play her music, securing deals all over different mediums just so that she'd stay afloat, which she's managed to do.

But having a family means everything to her, so I don't blame her for taking her time settling in with them, rather than running around getting denied airplay and adequate promo in a crumbling music industry tryna appease ugly, unappreciative fans

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
!

n

Ci is so retarded she can't even jungle being a working mom. I miss when she was younger because she was a lot smarter, it's weird.

She found her musical soulmate and ran and got pregnant by him and tried to make a family...she had NO kids when "Body Party" blew up...she's retarded.
:hehe:

fedswatchin

Quote from: FAME. on October 11, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
!

n

like I said

Rihanna doesn't work hard at anything. She has a team of people that keep her connected with the right songs and right deals. Ciara isn't given as many opportunities as her, nor as big as opportunities. The fact that you're seeing Rihanna's products everywhere doesn't mean it's the result of hard work on her part that outweighs the work that other black girls are doing. It just means she was given a bigger opportunity than all of them :dead:

You'd have to be completely ignorant to think being the face of Revlon, the ambassador for Topshop stores, an IMG Model, the host for an award show, and everything else she committed to before getting pregnant is the recent resume of someone who's lazy.

fedswatchin

Vonc, you don't even have a career :kii: sit your backwood nigger ass back please.

fedswatchin

Dumb ass ignorant puff the faggot ass DL weak fagg. You're ignorant about everything and that's never changing

FAMÈ

Girl do you know how HARD it is to have a successful album, single clothing line, movies, etc?

She works literally day in and day out. Ciara would probably go crazy without seeing Russell every 5 minutes. It's sad.

FAMÈ