NeNe Leakes kicked off Xscape Tour over "Rape" comments!

Started by XXX., October 12, 2017, 12:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: M??D?? on October 12, 2017, 12:59:25 PM
I'm already anticipating the reunion :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The seating arrangement is going to be a MESS. Not a fucking battle royale!

XXX.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 12, 2017, 12:56:44 PM
Quote from: XXX. on October 12, 2017, 12:52:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 12, 2017, 12:51:02 PM
All that barking she did on behalf of Kandi to then be booted from the tour, all hell is going to break loose this upcoming season. Be ready for yet another foam at the mouth moment from Bullwinkle.

DNDNDNFBbfbfhhCNBBbhhnnnnn

"You deserve some discipline for what you did to KANDI!"

n

Bitch, please.

Can't wait to watch the tables turn!

And the fact that they're still filming!  :plzstop:

I'm SHAKING!

Will we get this again?!? :plzstop: :plzstop:

:kii:

I love this scene!

"Have a good night!  We wish you all the best on the song!  We're all gonna buy it!...... Thank you!"

nNDNDBBDBDDNnnjjjNNNDNDDdd

100% guaranteed NeNe will downplay and shade the tour at some point.

Just wait and see. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: XXX. on October 12, 2017, 12:52:18 PM
All that barking she did on behalf of Kandi to then be booted from the tour, all hell is going to break loose this upcoming season. Be ready for yet another foam at the mouth moment from Bullwinkle.

DNDNDNFBbfbfhhCNBBbhhnnnnn

"You deserve some discipline for what you did to KANDI!"

The way i just read this in her loud ass voice

Hdssssssssssssss

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I?m sorry; no shade , but Good.

Get Tiffany Haddish or someone

demitri.petty

October 12, 2017, 01:11:25 PM #21 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:11:42 PM by demitri.petty
Oop I guess kandi had some Phaedra flashbacks

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 12, 2017, 01:11:18 PM
I?m sorry; no shade , but Good.

Get Tiffany Haddish or someone
Yea, the tour was kinda too big for her anyway. if she can't handle a few boos in a nightclub an ARENA of boos is going to drive her up a fckn wall

demitri.petty

October 12, 2017, 01:15:14 PM #23 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:15:59 PM by demitri.petty
Quote from: 4mate. on October 12, 2017, 01:12:29 PM
i caught that edit 'mitri

Lol tried to be a little light hearted 

Aalumeci.

Can't wait for her to try Kandi hehehehehe

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 12, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

Can't wait for her to try Kandi hehehehehe
:oof:

Vonc2002

Im just reading the statement and crying.   This idiot stay with a foot in her mouth.  Too bad because this wouldve been great exposure for her comedy career. Im sure she hasnt performed comedy in venues this big yet