J. Prince Says He Called Drake & Told Him Not to Respond to Pusha T

Started by Lazarus, June 04, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

J. Prince Says He Called Drake & Told Him Not to Respond to Pusha T: 'We Can't Get Into the Pigpen With Pigs'

It's been nearly a week since Pusha T dropped the eviscerating "The Story of Adidon" taking aim at Drake. Drizzy is yet to offer up a response -- and a recent phone call he reportedly received may have pushed him to shy away from a reply. Over the weekend (June 2), Rap-A-Lot Records CEO and good friend of the 6 God, J. Prince, said he gave the OVO rapper a call and advised him to end his feud with King Push.

James' relationship with Drake spans back to when he first broke into the hip-hop industry and the two have remained good friends throughout the past decade. "I spoke with Drake. I made an OG call to Drake this morning, telling him, ?I don?t want you to respond to this. We?re going to put this to bed,'" Prince told DTLR Radio on Saturday.

The Houston-based mogul felt that Pusha's "The Story of Adidon" was disrespectful and took things too far with certain subjects. "We're going to put this to bed because we can't get into the pigpen with pigs. Because pigs turn into hogs and hogs get slaughtered," he continued.

In a previous interview (June 1) with WPGC 95.5, while promoting the upcoming release of his memoir, The Art and Science of Respect, Prince expanded on his thoughts regarding Pusha's "The Story of Adidon" diss. "I think this guy is being disrespectful. My book is called 'The Art and Science of Respect,' so it's hard for me to not say he's being disrespectful," the entrepreneur said. "It's one thing for me and you to be in a situation and it's another thing for you to take it out on my momma or my dad. So I have a problem."

Link to the audio clips
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8459093/j-prince-says-he-called-drake-pusha-t-feud

BAPHOMET.

Annie

Everyone needs to back off
And let Drake and Pusha handle this
It is a battle and there can be some deaths of careers but that is what you are in hiphop for
It has been too quiet for a long time

/.\

Aalonso.

lol ?I called him this morning and said I don?t want you to do this?

djdjdjdj

gramps stfu. how much did drake pay you to insert yourself

XXX.

This fake mess.

Trying to make everyone think Drake had smoke, but he talked him out of it.  Yeah OK.

Best believe if Drake had anything, it would have dropped.

b7

ghhhhhhhhhhggh phone call! put a stop to!

all he was really doing was saving Drake any further embarrassment, especially on social media. You have to KNOW that was Pusha's first of several diss records he already has stored in the chamber  :kii: even down to the instrumental he chose to use. That was most certainly an appetizer

He's ready to slaughter Drake at any second. best Drizzy can do is slay with this album rollout, sell a ton of records and nab a bunch of streams as usual, and go on about his business. Thats the only way to make people somewhat forget