Burberry said they want in on the mess too...hoodie w/ noose around neck

Started by Kalifornia., February 19, 2019, 05:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

All this MESS from designers during Black history month.

I'm sorry, but this can't be a coincidence.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 19, 2019, 05:40:08 PM
All this MESS from designers during Black history month.

I'm sorry, but this can't be a coincidence.
Outrage leads to more clicks and revenue

Gilgamesh.

Y'all know white people were killing each other via hanging since medieval times right?

Now if they had the girls were walking around with watermelon and fried chicken around their necks I might feel a way.

Aalumeci.

February 19, 2019, 06:08:05 PM #6 Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 06:08:27 PM by L0NZ Wit Da Braids.
Quote from: b l a c k a s f u c k on February 19, 2019, 06:03:35 PM
That's a good point.

Some White people are just so far removed from what it is to be Black and (which almost inherently means having an eye for what's potentially racial shade or offensive ) that they literally know now what they do.

reminds me of that ?coolest monkey? shirt H&M put on the Black kid. Was it shade or do we ourselves see a monkey and think ?Black people?

Is a noose itself racist or do we ourselves see it and think Black slaves

Aalumeci.

yummy

I'm not walking around wearing any of these luxury brands because my pockets aren't quite lined like that and the black folks who can afford it don't seem to wanna stop purchasing, so I really don't know what else to offer to the convo.

Aalumeci.

Things that we should focus on, like real and lasting wealth, was never an everyday experience for us and we haven?t learned to nurture that yet. That takes education, focus and perseverance but we want to look and feel expensive and ?successful? instantly so these European White man labels are a gateway to that. I blame rap music mostly though.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on February 19, 2019, 06:47:19 PM
I'm not walking around wearing any of these luxury brands because my pockets aren't quite lined like that and the black folks who can afford it don't seem to wanna stop purchasing, so I really don't know what else to offer to the convo.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: animmai. on February 19, 2019, 06:47:19 PM

Get a fucking job luv