Oh no c's

Started by LiiVE, May 17, 2019, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
The only reason it's a "big deal" is because of the Cis on here tbh. If they weren't so nasty I don't think we'd care, it's 2019..

fedswatchin

I'm mad ppl act like everybody album don't flop. Didn't Quavo shit scan 3k? But when Ciara does it, it's magnified because she's a star. She'll continue releasing singles until something else sticks, and it will, and she'll get another plaque

I mean :feelinmyself: she good

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: 7RiNGS on May 17, 2019, 09:52:48 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on May 17, 2019, 09:49:19 PM
Lol even Ashanti made it top 10 with 28k copies with Braveheart ....yea I don't think the Cis can make any fun of other people faves anymore guys  :stressed:
n

Girl.. and Ciara was debuting at #2 around that time  :plzstop:

Ciara is still an icon. Y'all are so weird about her.

Sis we only talking bout sales I know sis is an icon and a visual queen so let's just keep on topic bout these numbers  :mmyulost:

🔥🔥🔥

Zankou.

Well she delivered a good album and had great promo the cis can take solace in that 

Ulysses

OMFG!

Now I feel bad for her. I poke fun because her stans are awful, but she don't deserve THIS 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ulysses on May 17, 2019, 10:04:30 PM
OMFG!

Now I feel bad for her. I poke fun because her stans are awful, but she don't deserve THIS
!!!

GLOCK

Quote from: 89 on May 17, 2019, 10:00:21 PM
I think we all just have to get over the whole sales thing
no one is buying anything besides a few white artists
its kinda dumb to do the whole laughing and everything at artists low sales
because all of our faves are getting them
yea

Outside of bey and rih..

It kinda is what it is

fedswatchin

Quote from: BowDown on May 17, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
The only reason it's a "big deal" is because of the Cis on here tbh. If they weren't so nasty I don't think we'd care, it's 2019..
Tonk is touching on something different

I've been making Ci threads on ATRL for weeks and most have been paid dust. This Ciara top 50 thread comes along on there and suddenly it's 4 pages long. The gorls only respond to negativity, and Ciara is a beacon for that, like a weak mammal's prey. But she always sees her way out and remains booked.

So let the gorls pretend like Ciara is the only bitch to release a flop album these days. :kii: ok

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:03:22 PM
I'm mad ppl act like everybody album don't flop. Didn't Quavo shit scan 3k? But when Ciara does it, it's magnified because she's a star. She'll continue releasing singles until something else sticks, and it will, and she'll get another plaque

I mean :feelinmyself: she good
SJSJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJIF

sis...this is awful. :guys:

Cowboy Nine

Damn. Ci's doing Tinashe numbers huh?

:guys:

LiiVE

yall keep saying nobody is selling, but ppl are getting streams... and it seems not many are streaming beaut'

GLOCK

Fame ur fucking siggy

this bitch is lashing my back 

African Queen

She needs to release Set and the Kelly collabo.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 17, 2019, 10:02:58 PM

Tonk is touching on something different

I've been making Ci threads on ATRL for weeks and most have been paid dust. This Ciara top 50 thread comes along on there and suddenly it's 4 pages long. The gorls only respond to negativity, and Ciara is a beacon for that, like a weak mammal's prey. But she always sees her way out and remains booked.

So let the gorls pretend like Ciara is the only bitch to release a flop album these days. :kii: ok
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: 7RiNGS on May 17, 2019, 10:06:23 PM
Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:03:22 PM

I mean :feelinmyself: she good
SJSJDJJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJIF

sis...this is awful. :guys:
I'm not seeing how :plzstop: It's not like Ci can't go on from this. More singles otw