Cowgirl

Quote from: Young on May 17, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
Greatest Love and Set are keeping me unphased by these numbers
ndndndndnddnffnddjfdjdffff

Navyman

Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 17, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
The only reason it's a "big deal" is because of the Cis on here tbh. If they weren't so nasty I don't think we'd care, it's 2019..
Tonk is touching on something different

I've been making Ci threads on ATRL for weeks and most have been paid dust. This Ciara top 50 thread comes along on there and suddenly it's 4 pages long. The gorls only respond to negativity, and Ciara is a beacon for that, like a weak mammal's prey. But she always sees her way out and remains booked.

So let the gorls pretend like Ciara is the only bitch to release a flop album these days. :kii: ok
!!!! Ok. I'm glad it's not just me. Them bitches on Lip stick alley anything something good happens for her its 1 or two pages. Something that they PERCIEVED to be negative in their eyes for her(Keywords there) its put under a magnifying glass and blows up to 30 - 40 page threads of negativity and back and forth.

I'm trying to figure out what incites it...

ton

Alright let's boot up girls

Who's first

Navyman

Alsldldld
Welp 30 plus page thread loading.
:letsmessfag:

CREAM.

Quote from: Nine on May 17, 2019, 10:10:16 PM
People aren't interested in Ci enough to buy or stream a whole album. It is what it is.

She still gets plaques for her singles, so maybe she can just stick to that.
true

I just want her to slay all around :stressed:

yummy

ton

Quote from: animmai. on May 17, 2019, 10:25:02 PM
Quote from: MoonPrismPower on May 17, 2019, 10:04:27 PM
Well she delivered a good album

did she
is Rih delivering anything but no albums, cake, cookies, and fat? Lol

Young

"Greatest Love" was the only good thing that came out of this and I don't remember it being pushed or anything. Oh well.
^

ton

Oh and lipstick I guess LMAO

African Queen

Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 10:19:10 PM
Quote from: Temper on May 17, 2019, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 17, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on May 17, 2019, 09:59:44 PM
She works so damn hard and is so sweet, I'll always believe in her as long as she continues to believe in herself. But something gotta give, and I don't think its sales, cuz other bitches have dismal sales and no one blinks an eye.

Just recently Solange came and went and it wasn't a big deal. Idk how to accurately explain what I'm saying
The only reason it's a "big deal" is because of the Cis on here tbh. If they weren't so nasty I don't think we'd care, it's 2019..
Tonk is touching on something different

I've been making Ci threads on ATRL for weeks and most have been paid dust. This Ciara top 50 thread comes along on there and suddenly it's 4 pages long. The gorls only respond to negativity, and Ciara is a beacon for that, like a weak mammal's prey. But she always sees her way out and remains booked.

So let the gorls pretend like Ciara is the only bitch to release a flop album these days. :kii: ok
!!!! Ok. I'm glad it's not just me. Them bitches on Lip stick alley anything something good happens for her its 1 or two pages. Something that they PERCIEVED to be negative in their eyes for her(Keywords there) its put under a magnifying glass and blows up to 30 - 40 page threads of negativity and back and forth.

I'm trying to figure out what incites it...

1. She is beautiful
2. Great body
3. Talented
4. Beautiful children
5. Handsome, fit, supportive and RICH husband
6.Great music

That is enough to make most people SEETHE. :blessed: