Robert Glasper says he wants to produce Brandy/Fantasia/Jazmine track

Started by BranLover, March 17, 2016, 05:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: NexTae on March 17, 2016, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 17, 2016, 06:28:17 PM
Yes!!! What kind of automatic grammy??

Yea I think both his albums got a Grammy lol.
hes very talented

I just don't know about jazzy sound for the 3 of them together. I can't picture it honestly

But he's far from wack. I've seen worse suggestions on this forum ssssss

Idk Rig, I feel like all of them have dabbled in jazz or at least the kind of sound Glasper has. Doesn't seem far fetched to me at all.

BranLover

Quote from: Ulysses on March 17, 2016, 07:33:21 PM
They all have messed in jazzy sounds ESPECIALLY Jazmine. Infact, I can kinda hear it right now. I think it would suit perfectly

!!!!

Angel In Disguise

I'm here for this.  It has to be a soul track.  It just has to be.  And, RG is great for that.

Kaeli.

I'd love a Danja mess.

& he's worked with Bran and Tasia's too

brocka4life

He's just kind of boring...Grammy or not.

These voices need a great song sonically that can also get spun at radio. I feel like a Glasper would just be elevator music.

FRANCE

hell no to him.

and i dont like that 'what are we doing' song.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on March 17, 2016, 07:53:20 PM
He's just kind of boring...Grammy or not.

These voices need a great song sonically that can also get spun at radio. I feel like a Glasper would just be elevator music.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

Quote from: NexTae on March 17, 2016, 07:39:14 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 07:16:41 PM
Quote from: NexTae on March 17, 2016, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 17, 2016, 06:28:17 PM
Yes!!! What kind of automatic grammy??

Yea I think both his albums got a Grammy lol.
hes very talented

I just don't know about jazzy sound for the 3 of them together. I can't picture it honestly

But he's far from wack. I've seen worse suggestions on this forum ssssss

Idk Rig, I feel like all of them have dabbled in jazz or at least the kind of sound Glasper has. Doesn't seem far fetched to me at all.
true. i guess i just want them over something different

i dont really know what i want to be totally honest  :dead: it would be easier if it were just Bran and Fantasia. Can we really have all three? sssssdddd how are they gonna arrange this shit? Thankfully the three of them are the best in that area

RekeRig

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 17, 2016, 07:55:13 PM
Pop and Oak should do it.
!!!!!!

they're BALANCED and bran is already slaying my existence with them, and will continue to IMO

brocka4life

I honestly think they should make writers and producers submit songs to them and then they should try their hand at a few of the best ones. Why limit it to one producer, a certain writer, or just one session? Make them compete for it. People kill to write and produce for these voices individually. Imagine how many would jump at the opportunity to work with all 3 at the same time?

All I ask is that they do their sessions together, video them, and release them.

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on March 17, 2016, 08:10:10 PM
I honestly think they should make writers and producers submit songs to them and then they should try their hand at a few of the best ones. Why limit it to one producer, a certain writer, or just one session? Make them compete for it. People kill to write and produce for these voices individually. Imagine how many would jump at the opportunity to work with all 3 at the same time?

All I ask is that they do their sessions together, video them, and release them.
Yes!!!! i posted the same thing

make it competitive. U can tell by Roberts tweet that he's ITCHING at the chance  :kii: u better believe everyone else is doing the same. Its almost guaranteed to be nominated for a grammy or TWO

:stressed:

BranLover

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 08:14:49 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 17, 2016, 08:10:10 PM

Yes!!!! i posted the same thing

make it competitive. U can tell by Roberts tweet that he's ITCHING at the chance  :kii: u better believe everyone else is doing the same. Its almost guaranteed to be nominated for a grammy or TWO

:stressed:

! Great idea. Robert and Warryn have already expressed interest.