I’m sorry but HDJSJDJSJDJJD BFF FBFHNDJFNFNFNNFNF

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 08, 2024, 09:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

When Tyla smiled n waved at them while they're crying.

DJDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDNDNDNDJDDBDBDBSDD

S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
SW
D
S

D
S
D
S
DD
D
D
F
F
FF
D

F
F

shante smith

-op0=ie57i4ws4ir6dfyfyv;ff79f7pf7pfp7f7pf7p7f7pjjbjbjbjbjbjjbjbjjb  bcvcv vc vc v vv v

instead of making video collages they should be finding ways to go over and fight in the sand

but i promise u if given the opportunity they'll still be perched at home worrying about MET Gala

Cowgirl

May 08, 2024, 09:51:09 PM #2 Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 10:04:20 PM by Cowgirl
smxmmxnxnxnxnxnnxnnccnnccncncnx

I expected them to score and rank the Met looks considering how much detail they put into piecing these clips together.

makeme

I mean, the world kinda keeps fucking turning..look at history. The dinosaurs went extinct and the sun kept rising. But mess the fuck on
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

makeme

And the Ukrainians strapped the fuck up and are still swinging.. getting their licks in. Let them bitches fight it out, may the baddest bitch sit the iron throne.
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

BetterAngels

Today at 02:18:28 AM #6 Last Edit: Today at 02:28:18 AM by BetterAngels
Let's make one about Haiti too while we're at it.   :letsmessfag:  This shit is getting on my nerves.

Kaeli.

I'm American I don't care about any of these things