maybe you're playing it too cool for him, so he tries to make u jealous.

Started by andre 3000, May 15, 2024, 07:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andre 3000

Quote from: makeme on May 15, 2024, 03:48:37 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on May 15, 2024, 12:32:48 PM
Quote from: makeme on May 15, 2024, 11:11:20 AM
Quote from: andre 3000 on May 15, 2024, 10:50:34 AM
Quote from: makeme on May 15, 2024, 10:34:58 AMCommunication is key, I mean, aren't we grown? He should speak in a direct way and express any concerns or needs that may be lacking. I went through something like this with someone who I refused to take seriously. Once I put you in that box, ain't no amount of huffing and puffing or passive aggressive mess going to change it. To be taken seriously is a privilege, not a right, and that privilege must be EARNED. In my book
overall he's a good guy. He's sweet. I don't wanna make it seem like he's horrible .

And he's the type of guy that I look for

Older, established with a successful business. A leader. A boss. I love that in men.

But with those types of guys also come a need to control things .

They're used to getting their way. People doing what they're told. Throwing their money at things to get it solved.

I've come to terms with that. I can't have my cake and eat it too . As in, entertaining  a guy who fits the profile I'm looking for but demanding that all the other stuff that comes with it somehow disappears completely.

I'm fair and reasonable in that sense.

But I have my limits. I push back when I feel it's needed and I'm always ready to exit if I have to.

Yes he's great and all and that's why I'm here but clearly there's something I bring that is of value to him as well. That's not lost on me at all

So let's figure this owt

Yeah, see, I tend to be the president in the relationship. It just works out that way. Hell, I'd love to ride in the passenger seat! It's a rare man that I would trust behind the wheel, though.

Alas, I kinda figure dealing with a guy like the one you're describing would require a fair amount of 'submitting'. That seems to be the pathology behind the facade..they work and strive and pay the cost to..well..be the boss. Anything less than that would probably defeat the purpose, I would think.

So, how are you responding to his attempts to make you jealous? Have you considered meditation or counseling? And what's both of your zodiac signs, boo?
both cancers.  :plzstop: 

Which in itself is mess

But it hasn't been overbearing . Only 1 attempt I've counted

I don't entertain it . And that's pretty easy to do becuz I really and honestly don't care

Fnnfnfnfnfnnfncnfnfncncnnxnxncnfnfnnf

I'm detached enough from tea to just see what's being tried , make a note of it and keep it pushing.

But at the same time I'm not just sitting around looking for or jumping at reasons to end things . Because if that's the case you have to wonder if you're giving a saboteur tea.

It's mild for now so no huge issues. but if it ever escalates he'll be pointed to the door . That simple

Oh, the tea I'm gathering is 2 Cancers actually go the distance for the most part. Yeah, you might be blowing things (what little there is) out of proportion. It's good to vent, though. And share.

Yeah, I give saboteur down lol. It's really 'freedom seeking' because as an Aquarian man, I just have to do my own thing and I'm very picky. And experimental. And the men I find it h-a-r-d to pull away from.. actually scare me the most! They hold WAY too much power and I just have to flee bnnnnnnvbvnn and when it's impossible to flee.. I'm a bird in a cage. A fckn HOSTAGE lol

I'm evolving over time though, I don't find myself in troublesome situations quite as often, thank the Lord.

But, yeah, can I hear some more about this gent? How long's it been? How did you meet? Are you in love? I'm a good ear and pretty nosy inquisitive
yeah nothing super concerning

Just a mild attempt at him doin a lil mess. I didn't think it was "cute" but I didn't think it was life threatening either.

Fnfnfnfnnfnf

I don't wanna go into too too much detail about him but I def care for him

And u seem like such a sweetheart . And ur so funny. I'm sure whoever u pair up with has a blast with u ❤️❤️

makeme

Quote from: andre 3000 on May 15, 2024, 04:01:06 PM
Quote from: makeme on May 15, 2024, 10:34:58 AMCommunication is key, I mean, aren't we grown? He should speak in a direct way and express any concerns or needs that may be lacking. I went through something like this with someone who I refused to take seriously. Once I put you in that box, ain't no amount of huffing and puffing or passive aggressive mess going to change it. To be taken seriously is a privilege, not a right, and that privilege must be EARNED. In my book
overall he's a good guy. He's sweet. I don't wanna make it seem like he's horrible .

Older, established with a successful business. A leader. A boss. I love that in men.

They're used to getting their way. People doing what they're told. Throwing their money at things to get it solved.

I've come to terms with that. I can't have my cake and eat it too . As in, entertaining  a guy who fits the profile I'm looking for but demanding that all the other stuff that comes with it somehow disappears completely.

But I have my limits. I push back when I feel it's needed and I'm always ready to exit if I have to.

Yes he's great and all and that's why I'm here but clearly there's something I bring that is of value to him as well. That's not lost on me at all

So let's figure this owt

Yeah, see, I tend to be the president in the relationship. It just works out that way. Hell, I'd love to ride in the passenger seat! It's a rare man that I would trust behind the wheel, though.

Alas, I kinda figure dealing with a guy like the one you're describing would require a fair amount of 'submitting'. That seems to be the pathology behind the facade..they work and strive and pay the cost to..well..be the boss. Anything less than that would probably defeat the purpose, I would think.

So, how are you responding to his attempts to make you jealous? Have you considered meditation or counseling? And what's both of your zodiac signs, boo?

Which in itself is mess

I don't entertain it . And that's pretty easy to do becuz I really and honestly don't care

I'm detached enough from tea to just see what's being tried , make a note of it and keep it pushing.

But at the same time I'm not just sitting around looking for or jumping at reasons to end things . Because if that's the case you have to wonder if you're giving a saboteur tea.

It's mild for now so no huge issues. but if it ever escalates he'll be pointed to the door . That simple

Oh, the tea I'm gathering is 2 Cancers actually go the distance for the most part. Yeah, you might be blowing things (what little there is) out of proportion. It's good to vent, though. And share.

Yeah, I give saboteur down lol. It's really 'freedom seeking' because as an Aquarian man, I just have to do my own thing and I'm very picky. And experimental. And the men I find it h-a-r-d to pull away from.. actually scare me the most! They hold WAY too much power and I just have to flee bnnnnnnvbvnn and when it's impossible to flee.. I'm a bird in a cage. A fckn HOSTAGE lol

I'm evolving over time though, I don't find myself in troublesome situations quite as often, thank the Lord.

But, yeah, can I hear some more about this gent? How long's it been? How did you meet? Are you in love? I'm a good ear and pretty nosy inquisitive

Just a mild attempt at him doin a lil mess. I didn't think it was "cute" but I didn't think it was life threatening either.

Fnfnfnfnnfnf

And u seem like such a sweetheart . And ur so funny. I'm sure whoever u pair up with has a blast with u ❤️❤️

aww, you're very kind. And hilarious, you keep me in stitches!! I hope you two find all the love and happiness and laughter and friendship the world can offer. I can say that friendship was the foundation of every romantic bond I ever built, nurture that and I believe you can weather any storm
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

andre 3000

Quote from: makeme on May 15, 2024, 04:31:35 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on May 15, 2024, 04:01:06 PM

So let's figure this owt

Which in itself is mess

Fnfnfnfnnfnf

aww, you're very kind. And hilarious, you keep me in stitches!! I hope you two find all the love and happiness and laughter and friendship the world can offer. I can say that friendship was the foundation of every romantic bond I ever built, nurture that and I believe you can weather any storm
☺️❤️

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"