Mass shooting in south ‘arolina

Started by lil jon x eastside boyz, April 08, 2021, 10:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil jon x eastside boyz

Trumps undoing was the handling of the COVID mess

And I think gun control is gonna be a huge challenge for Biden

That's a tight ass wire to walk

Cartierline

April 08, 2021, 10:20:54 AM #2 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:21:17 AM by Cartierline
QuoteMass shouting in south 'arolina

Why are they shouting

:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

ton

CHOKE

This could have been me, my friend lives there and she been begging me to fly down there

Cowgirl

Quote from: Banana Powder🦋 on April 08, 2021, 10:48:19 AM
This could have been me, my friend lives there and she been begging me to fly down there
Are you Demi Lovato?

ophelia_b

i know this is technically a mass shooting...

but it seem like he was coming for them SPECIFICALLY, as opposed to a pull up to the mall and start spraying type mess

still tragic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Marilyn

This is why it seems like there are way more random mass shootings than usual. This was a targeted attack on a family in their home. When most people hear about mass shootings they think of random attacks in public places. That's what I thought before I clicked the thread. The media should use specific wording like quadruple murder, family massacre, etc for situations like this. These countless headlines about mass shootings are making the public think the the random ones are happening way more than usual.

RAY7

Quote from: plastic on April 08, 2021, 11:12:28 AM
https://twitter.com/ap/status/1380153280479821828?s=21

damn he's black & was an nfl player

crazy
damn
poor King must've had CTE from playing football my condolences to the families of all involved
:stressed:

lil jon x eastside boyz

Quote from: oph markle on April 08, 2021, 10:54:27 AM
i know this is technically a mass shooting...

but it seem like he was coming for them SPECIFICALLY, as opposed to a pull up to the mall and start spraying type mess

still tragic
my thread

I make the rules in dis bitch .

He was a crazy man who randomly targeted ppl

Cartierline

Quote from: Marilyn on April 08, 2021, 11:15:27 AM
This is why it seems like there are way more random mass shootings than usual. This was a targeted attack on a family in their home. When most people hear about mass shootings they think of random attacks in public places. That's what I thought before I clicked the thread. The media should use specific wording like quadruple murder, family massacre, etc for situations like this. These countless headlines about mass shootings are making the public think the the random ones are happening way more than usual.
Speak a bit, 'lyn.

ophelia_b

Quote from: Marilyn on April 08, 2021, 11:15:27 AM

eh, i agree this is a bit misleading even it is by definition a mass shooting

HOWEVER

the string of nass shootings we've seen in the bews recetly have DEF been randomly targeted textbook mass shootings. they are happening more.