Scott Storch Was Really The Go To Producer In The 00s

Started by .betterwiseup, October 08, 2016, 02:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Annie

"I love Brooke, but I did that s**t because her father was putting all sorts of pressure on me. Sure, it was fun. But the thing is, I didn't make one good bit of music when I was high on coke. Not one bit."

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2016, 05:58:37 PM
"I love Brooke, but I did that s**t because her father was putting all sorts of pressure on me. Sure, it was fun. But the thing is, I didn't make one good bit of music when I was high on coke. Not one bit."

ffdfdfdf
what happened to her anyways

Annie

Quote from: Francois Lite on October 08, 2016, 05:56:52 PM
this corny mess kinda went awf back then too.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aaBZG7UMhDc
2:37
:usuresis:

Ahh where is that episode?
S03e05
The girls finally initiated the recording sessions for their album. Diddy said that he was "Proud of the progress" that the girls had made and that they were ready to begin recording. Once in the studio they worked with Producer Scott Storch and vocal producer, Pooh Bear. The girls started on the song entitled, "Sleep On It". Dawn doesn't shine during the recording session. Her voice range is low and the song requires higher notes to be sung. She works through it and with a little encouragement form the rest of the group and Pooh Bear, she manages to sound great by the end of the episode. The girls are well on their way.

/.\

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

Quote from: CDY on October 08, 2016, 06:05:49 PM

ffdfdfdf

she did a 2nd album much much ppl wasn't aware of...it slayed tho and i brought it lol

Annie

ffdfdfdf

She is working on a Country album

https://youtube.com/watch?v=skLy0ZN6w7Q

/.\

Zankou.

It was kinda of amazing. It's ashame most of his fortune went up his nose

Annie

Quote from: LiBra on October 08, 2016, 06:22:24 PM

ffdfdfdf

she did a 2nd album much much ppl wasn't aware of...it slayed tho and i brought it lol
Do you mean Redemption?
That diss track about her mom omggg
:loose2when:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYYYmvYOsjA

/.\

Vonc2002

JRocka

Quote from: Annie on October 08, 2016, 06:25:35 PM
Quote from: LiBra on October 08, 2016, 06:22:24 PM

ffdfdfdf

Do you mean Redemption?
That diss track about her mom omggg
:loose2when:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYYYmvYOsjA
she was speaking truth tho :dead:

yesss that album slayed i even loved the womanizer rip off track

JRocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 08, 2016, 06:27:27 PM
Brooke's voice is disgusting, always thought so
:hmph: no it isn't when she is use it correctly her voice is cute