Re-watching BBWLA season 1 on Hulu...

Started by Kaeli., March 26, 2020, 06:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJDJJSDJJSJFJDJDJDJDJKDNDNSNDMMSMDMSMMD

This season was MESS!!! I hated that Miami RUINED it. When Jackie passed out!! 

"I can't BREATHE!!!!!! Somebody get this off ME!! PLEASE!"

HDJDJJDJDJDJDNDMDNMSMDMDMDMMSMDMDMDD
D

D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D
D

STUNNA GOD

Malaysia didn't use Duff from episode one though. Sdddddddsss

I miss the old Malaysia. If she didn't use, she just didn't use. And didn't need a reason for it.

SJSJDJJSJDJDJDJDSJDJDJDJDEJJJEJEJNEJEJEJEJEJEE

The way she used to pull up to an event just to fulfill her contract and leave 2 minutes later.

JDNDNNDNDNCNDMMDNDMDNMDMD

STUNNA GOD

But guys.... I seriously think Draya is coming back. The BBW official IG page did a random flashback post to top Draya moments, JUST like they randomly did for British first. And now we know she's returning. 

They're teasing us and dropping clues I feel like. 

STUNNA GOD

I think we're really about to get BBWLA back.

:stressed:

ssw4919

Tami LIES and no one calls her out.  :uhh::usureuok:

Duff never got in Jazz's face.  The footage confirms that, yet no one addressed that Tami DID lie when she said Duff got in her daughter's face.

And she says she was being held back by 6 people so Duff shouldn't have swung on her.  UM, you were charging me and swinging.  No one was able to securely stop your progress towards me.  I'm close to a glass balcony.  I'm tf swinging.  You going over the ledge before I am.
:cmerefag::disgusted:

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on April 15, 2020, 12:04:00 AM
Malaysia didn't use Duff from episode one though. Sdddddddsss

I miss the old Malaysia. If she didn't use, she just didn't use. And didn't need a reason for it.

SJSJDJJSJDJDJDJDSJDJDJDJDEJJJEJEJNEJEJEJEJEJEE

The way she used to pull up to an event just to fulfill her contract and leave 2 minutes later.

JDNDNNDNDNCNDMMDNDMDNMDMD

They were cool and hanging out, though.  For like 2/3 of the season.  :uhh:

Duffey did nothing to her.  They got cool after Malay pulled up in her truck.  But she was at her throat at the reun' over something said way back on like the first episode.  Even though Malay' WAS being shady and standoffish.

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on April 15, 2020, 12:08:12 AM
But guys.... I seriously think Draya is coming back. The BBW official IG page did a random flashback post to top Draya moments, JUST like they randomly did for British first. And now we know she's returning.

They're teasing us and dropping clues I feel like.

British?   :-/

I'd rather have Brandi and Meghan.

I kinda stan Brandi.  :feelinmyself:

She stood up to Shaunie, and her linebacker-built self stood between Hurricane Tami and her friend.  What a queen.  :stressed: 

Kaeli.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2020, 12:27:37 AM
Tami LIES and no one calls her out.  :uhh::usureuok:

Duff never got in Jazz's face.  The footage confirms that, yet no one addressed that Tami DID lie when she said Duff got in her daughter's face.

And she says she was being held back by 6 people so Duff shouldn't have swung on her.  UM, you were charging me and swinging.  No one was able to securely stop your progress towards me.  I'm close to a glass balcony.  I'm tf swinging.  You going over the ledge before I am.
jfdlk;saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaklf;jdslk;f

The only girl to really call Tami out for lying was Meeka and that's why Tami mushed her in the club

ssw4919

I would love for OG and Brandi on the same cast.   :flamebroiled:

ssw4919

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 15, 2020, 12:32:44 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 15, 2020, 12:27:37 AM
Tami LIES and no one calls her out.  :uhh::usureuok:

Duff never got in Jazz's face.  The footage confirms that, yet no one addressed that Tami DID lie when she said Duff got in her daughter's face.

And she says she was being held back by 6 people so Duff shouldn't have swung on her.  UM, you were charging me and swinging.  No one was able to securely stop your progress towards me.  I'm close to a glass balcony.  I'm tf swinging.  You going over the ledge before I am.
jfdlk;saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaklf;jdslk;f

The only girl to really call Tami out for lying was Meeka and that's why Tami mushed her in the club

!!!!

She sure tf did!

Not her She-Hulking out when her lies get exposed.   :omgwatshappening: :dead:

ssw4919

I watched it again to make sure I wasn't trippin.  She was nowhere near Jazz.  :guys:

ssw4919

Oh, and she kept harping on Duff saying she wasn't gon fight her in front of her daughter.  But she only said that AFTER she was shoved twice.  Stfu, Tami.

ssw4919

ssdfvghbhbnnnhfcvb Jackie is the queen of pretending to break up a fight while standing 6-7 feet from the commotion.  She just stands, reaches, yells, and finally storms out of the way.  She did the same thing during Meghan's scuffle.   :dead:

ssw4919

Watching the fight again... Tami REALLY couldn't get past Brandi. :kii: :kii: :kii:

Tami is tossing off security and half the cast, but Brandi stood her ground.  Is she an offensive lineman because  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: ?

And Duffy must have connected when she swung because Tami was reacting like someone who wanted the last lick.   :dead:

CREAM.

I don't like Malaysia but I loved that she hated Doofy