OMF at that old fag letting all his wild animals out 

Kaeli.

VVSBBDBXHXHXJ

Yall I don't think Carole killed her husband :omgwatshappening: 

I think she was gonna though 

🦚

She def did

Kwee did what was needed.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sovereign.

Quote from: Apollo XXI on March 29, 2020, 05:39:40 AM
When Joe started talking about Travis rubbing his balls on his face at his fucking funeral a few few from Travis mom

And when he tried to get everyone to clap and Ben jolly for his fucking song and the mom was clearly over it

:plzstop:

VJFJJFNCNCNCJFJFJFJCNCJCJVIV King was a performer okay?!  :kii:

Cowgirl

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on March 29, 2020, 08:44:28 AM
She def did

Kwee did what was needed.
>>><<<

He didn't seem like a good person tbh..

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 29, 2020, 07:42:29 AM
VVSBBDBXHXHXJ

Yall I don't think Carole killed her husband :omgwatshappening:

I think she was gonna though

!!

Cowgirl

I think she was planning on killing him but he somehow found out and violently confronted her about it so she had to kill him in an act of self-defense. Then she fed him to the kitties.

REALucid

Guys  :dead: I'm sorry but Joe>>>>
Scamming ass

https://slate.com/culture/2020/03/netflixs-tiger-king-joe-exotics-music-isnt-even-by-joe-exotic.html

QuoteTo begin with, the songs that are presented as Joe Exotic's ... aren't. They were written and performed by Washington state musicians Vince Johnson and Danny Clinton, whom the Clark County Columbian flagged in 2010 as local artists to watch because several of their songs were due to be featured in a movie called Nude Nuns With Big Guns. According to Johnson, who answered questions via email, they connected with Exotic via an ad looking for someone to write a theme song for his private zoo as well as the in-the-works reality TV show about it. (If you've seen Tiger King, you know how that turned out.) "He seemed like a dandy," Johnson wrote. It wasn't until months later, watching Joe's videos on YouTube, that Johnson realized Joe was going to "Milli Vanilli" the songs and take full credit for them.
Used to write our names in car fog

Sinpool

Ndndndndndnmd

Bitch

I knew something was tf up when Joe started singing along in the car and he was giving this high pitched shaky vocal compared to the deep and sultry studio recording djbdd

yummy

Quote from: RealMatic on March 29, 2020, 12:12:11 PM
Guys  :dead: I'm sorry but Joe>>>>
Scamming ass

https://slate.com/culture/2020/03/netflixs-tiger-king-joe-exotics-music-isnt-even-by-joe-exotic.html

QuoteTo begin with, the songs that are presented as Joe Exotic's ... aren't. They were written and performed by Washington state musicians Vince Johnson and Danny Clinton, whom the Clark County Columbian flagged in 2010 as local artists to watch because several of their songs were due to be featured in a movie called Nude Nuns With Big Guns. According to Johnson, who answered questions via email, they connected with Exotic via an ad looking for someone to write a theme song for his private zoo as well as the in-the-works reality TV show about it. (If you've seen Tiger King, you know how that turned out.) "He seemed like a dandy," Johnson wrote. It wasn't until months later, watching Joe's videos on YouTube, that Johnson realized Joe was going to "Milli Vanilli" the songs and take full credit for them.

I clocked that the minute they started playing his music

His speaking voice didn't sound anything like the voice on those songs  :dead:

yummy

And Joe's ego was his downfall

If he woulda left Carole's evil ass alone and kept his zoo going, he wouldn't have went broke paying legal fees and having to eventually sign his farm over to Jeff 

yummy

And Carole was a cutthroat bitch for going after Joe's parents the way she did, but he was already bleeding them dry anyway :dead:

Sovereign.

Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2020, 12:38:12 PM
And Carole was a cutthroat bitch for going after Joe's parents the way she did, but he was already bleeding them dry anyway :dead:

Me and my mom gave  :everythingok: when they said she wanted Joe's parents house as collateral

REALucid

Quote from: animmai. on March 29, 2020, 12:38:12 PM

She was such a bitch  :dead: she didn't want that nigga to have SHIT once all was said and done.
Used to write our names in car fog

🦚

Carole is my kinda bitch.

Don't get mad...get everything  :ohwow:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/