#lHHATL "Reunion" Preview: Who is Joseline loyal to?

Started by Scott., July 27, 2016, 03:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

K. Michelle got them all together

"You know how everybody in Atlanta is always working on music that you never hear.. ever"

b at the producers not cutting that

Vonc2002

Quote from: Marilyn on July 27, 2016, 05:48:42 PM
Boss like me! Legend! Best in the game!

faggot nobody cares about you outside of monday night
Iono stevie is getting back into music. and quite honestly he's done alot of good music so if he doesnt have ANOTHER hit, he's still legit and definitely the best and most respected out of EVERY franchise
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 04:35:50 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 27, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
Yea, I think Joseline can go. She really didnt know how to finesse being a bitch but at the same time keeping ties with the cast to remain relevant.

I agree. This is how Karlie remains on the show. She's messy but remains friends with the cast.
Exactly because if you think about it Karlie fucks over everybody but every season her old ass is perched.

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 04:32:04 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 27, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
Yea, I think Joseline can go. She really didnt know how to finesse being a bitch but at the same time keeping ties with the cast to remain relevant.
!!!!!!!!!!!
And this last episode really showed it. That was basically the entire cast at that party and NONE of them fck with her. Stevie was her saving grace because together they gave dynamic duo. Now it looks like she may have turned him against her. I dont just think she's SAFE  because she's Joseline. Every star needs costars and she has none. She's gonna look up and find herself on the other side if she isn't careful
Exactly. Joseline has pushed it too far this time.

BigDawg

FRANCE

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 05:07:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 27, 2016, 05:06:36 PM
Mimi kills me :kii:
A bitch will completely violate her and she will sit there with a smug ass look on her face. Like bitch, PROTECT yourself :dead:

XCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCVM

sssssssssssssss

so fucking true tho. remember when k michelle SMACKED her with a big bouquet of flowers a few seasons ago and she just STOOD there with that smirk. Like BITCH, are you gonna respond?!

FRANCE

Quote from: imani on July 27, 2016, 04:39:58 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 27, 2016, 04:38:12 PM
But Joseline never had co-stars. PERIOD. It was only Stevie. And then Karlie. But other than that, when you guys were LOVING her, it was like this with her. And as I said before, Joseline been doing fuck shit since the beginning and NOW everyone sees that she's trash. But she's been trash. I don't see what took y'all so long to see it.

I don't think she was this bad tho. I feel like she let the lil fame she has get to her head and just became a despicable bitch.

And I definitely think the bitch is on some hard drugs. That I definitely believe.

4 fucking k

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on July 28, 2016, 09:17:38 PM
T

Now I get why they didnt film them in the same room.

sdddddssssssssss
Her casually saying she attempted vehicular homicide :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Cowboy Nine

bhibhiinj;;ninj;kejkrwerwkjkjknjnj

"hmmm yeah"

:wheresmymeds:

"you did?"

:omgwatshappening:

STUNNA GOD