watching underground

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, August 07, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 10:58:09 AM
Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 08:04:14 AM
n

slightly off topic but still relevant....the whites attitude toward blacks its the same way humans as a whole treat farm animals....

whites had a very "they're just niggers....we can exploit them any how we want....they were put here to serve the white man"
even more random is how we treat certain animals (dogs and cats) versus pigs, cows, baby calves, chickens....jhjhh
we never learn from history for some reason....

If u dont scoot some fucking where
Only u would try to diminish the impact of whats happened to blacks with an

Oh nie farmlives matter as well

Racist cunt

Well whites are to blame for the fucking animals too cause blacks sure dont lead the farming industry here in amerikkka

Scram
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stewie

n

slightly off topic but still relevant....the whites attitude toward blacks its the same way humans as a whole treat farm animals....

whites had a very "they're just niggers....we can exploit them any how we want....they were put here to serve the white man"
even more random is how we treat certain animals (dogs and cats) versus pigs, cows, baby calves, chickens....jhjhh

Racist cunt

Well whites are to blame for the fucking animals too cause blacks sure dont lead the farming industry here in amerikkka

Scram

the public is in complete control.....you vote with your dollar.... demand drives the supply...so every time you pay for meat or dairy, you're paying farm workers to enslave, rape (dairy industry) and slaughter animals ...
m
i am not diminishing what our ancestors went through...i just find it very interesting how we look at slave owners back in the day with such disgust.....they were born into a world were it was legal for blacks to be slaves...they were conditioned to commoditize and exploit blacks......because ...well,,,we're white! we're better!...it was completely based on physical appearance and nothing else..
we're doing the exact same thing to animals..
they're just animals! we're better!

Stewie

Quote from: black and proud. on August 07, 2016, 03:28:05 PM
Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 03:24:49 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 07, 2016, 11:40:20 AM
n

Um we are NOT the same as animals, so I don't see the coorelation.

thats exactly what whites were conditioned to think about blacks in the 1800's. blacks were lower on the totem pole than many animals,  in terms of how we were treated compared to a lot of animals. interesting isn't it?

how throughout history, we draw arbitrary lines of separation and use them as justification to exploit certain groups of living beings
its a bit different though jacob.

whites were exploiting beings of the same species, so it took a lot more justification for them to really sleep at night, and even with all of the "research" that "proved" we were inferior beings, the civil war and eventually emancipation still came because many still couldn't understand it.

i kinda get what ur saying but its definitely not the same thing.
that's speciesism..... believing you can exploit and treat members of a different species any how you want simply because they are a member of a different species...its still strictly based on physical appearance. is that logical or justified?.....

we know for a fact that farm animals experience physical pain to the same (or greater degree) than humans...isn't that what should matter?

and what is your definition of inferiority / superiority.....im curious

Vonc2002

what a dumb comparison :dead:
I could go into a whole convo but us eating animals is simply survival of the fittest and the food chain at work. ANIMALS eat animals :dead:
Is someone preaching vegetarianism to lions, tigers, and bears too? What an idiot
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 03:36:45 PM
n

Racist cunt

Scram

the public is in complete control.....you vote with your dollar.... demand drives the supply...so every time you pay for meat or dairy, you're paying farm workers to enslave, rape (dairy industry) and slaughter animals ...
m
i am not diminishing what our ancestors went through...i just find it very interesting how we look at slave owners back in the day with such disgust.....they were born into a world were it was legal for blacks to be slaves...they were conditioned to commoditize and exploit blacks......because ...well,,,we're white! we're better!...it was completely based on physical appearance and nothing else..

Aint about to sit up hea and go over the obvious with this bitch

GGOT vegan or not them shits is perched in my fryer and oven bitch

Now back to this horrible treatment of HUMANS

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Hi :wub:

So like i was sayin

This is really saddening

Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 04:01:09 PM
Hi :wub:

So like i was sayin

This is really saddening
:kii:
What episode u on

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Im on eppisode 7 and im kinda mad im getting stockholm syndrome from massa tom
Hes a monster but a reasonable one

Dont cut that boys heelssssssss

And the lidda boy is gonna be prolly worse than his daddy

Noah plz make it

Different

Stewie

August 07, 2016, 04:12:26 PM #23 Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:16:27 PM by Stewie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2016, 03:45:26 PM
what a dumb comparison :dead:
I could go into a whole convo but us eating animals is simply survival of the fittest and the food chain at work. ANIMALS eat animals :dead:
Is someone preaching vegetarianism to lions, tigers, and bears too? What an idiot
m
well let's get into it, Vonc..i wanna see your detailed analysis

what other animals need to do to survive has nothing to do with humans though..we know for a fact that humans have no biological need for animal flesh or secretions. so then are we just doing it because its tradition and we've been conditioned to do it? since we know its not out of necessity?

aren't you just selectively modeling your behavior around other animals only when its convenient for your argument? since there's tonnes of things that these animals do that you would never do? ...we claim that eating animals is normal and natural because a very small percentage of animals (who we are anatomically very different from us) do. is that sensible?

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 04:11:22 PM
Im on eppisode 7 and im kinda mad im getting stockholm syndrome from massa tom
Hes a monster but a reasonable one

Dont cut that boys heelssssssss

And the lidda boy is gonna be prolly worse than his daddy

Noah plz make it
omg the end of this episode :gorlonfire:
I dont wanna spoil it for u but ur probably gonna fume LOLZ!

Stewie

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 03:58:50 PM
n

Racist cunt

Scram

m

sdfsdfd
spell it out for me, king lew....is it really that obvious? or are most humans not nearly as logical as we think we are..   are our beliefs not full of contradictions and inconsistencies?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 04:14:55 PM
n

Racist cunt

Scram

m

sdfsdfd
spell it out for me, king lew....is it really that obvious? or are most humans not nearly as logical as we think we are..   are our beliefs not full of contradictions and inconsistencies?

Sorry, the debate you are trying to start cannot be reached at the moment please create a thread or try again later. If u are watching Underground and would like to comment leave a messege here for all other commentary try ur thread again ..thank you

Different

Stewie

August 07, 2016, 04:54:31 PM #28 Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 04:56:35 PM by Stewie
Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 04:41:57 PM
Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 04:14:55 PM
n

Racist cunt

Scram

m

sdfsdfd

Sorry, the debate you are trying to start cannot be reached at the moment please create a thread or try again later. If u are watching Underground and would like to comment leave a messege here for all other commentary try ur thread again ..thank you

hjhjhdjhh boy...the first season of underground wrapped ages ago....it was epic....we all got our life...where the hell were you?

this discussion worth having........ the parallel between slavery/slave owners and factory farming/humans ....and just the general hypocrisy of human beings  ..,...because this show sparks so much anger in blacks...i was fuming when i was watching.....we look back at what was happening to blacks 200 years ago and have so much anger towards white people...what will people 500 years into the future think when they look back at 2016  and see the way we make excuses and attempt to justify horrific , unnecessary acts of enslavement, rape, torture and slaughter (of innocent animals)? 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I didnt want to see it and then it was a recomended pilot so so i got sucked in

But im not seing no corelation and im not entertaining one

Only way i can see this happening is if its an animal vs animal heiracrhy or mistreatment of other animals at the hands of other animals

Other than that ur just using that as a personal distraction to undermine the severity of the slave trade

No dice

Different