Oh damn Mimi is turning on Anthony Burrell ... now I can't condone that

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 04, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freeruu on January 04, 2017, 05:02:20 PM
Quote from: Nine on January 04, 2017, 04:57:33 PM
n

The way she's trying to SHIFT the blame to everyone else. Anthony can only work with what he's given hun.

And she needs to fire Stella.

!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMf7fSgPza

Ole shifty gravel looking ass
gmmmsdmksmds;

This CLOWN with bad acne

Vonc2002

He'll get more work.  He's always doing something, dancing somewhere, On somebody's tv show. Being mariah's creative director is a kinda shit job.  Id wanna work with girls that u can really turn out something fantastic.  I watched that show and that bitch whining cause she had to turn her head left instead of right.  Like :uhh:
Her shows look terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on January 04, 2017, 05:07:02 PM
This is ALL a massive stunt for Mariah's World. :dead:

It started with the fake Billionaire engagement, then the Billionaire break-up/ fake relationship with the dancer, followed by the beach photos with the dancer. Then she carefully decides to "cut her vacation short" in order to orchestrate the NYE fiasco which also happened on a Sunday (Mariah's World aired that night) and now firing a heavily-featured supporting cast member of the "docu-series".

She does not want this show to flop. nnnn

Love her.

I could believe this if it were a slip-n-fall or a slight wardrobe malfunction, but ruining the entire performance to score some extra ratings sounds kinda ridic'.

FRANCE

MC does stay touring though so its a nice check to be her creative director. Plus she had/has that Vegas residency and is going on tour with Lionel Ritchie soon. But yeah, I'd hate to work with ha. The whining and diva antics alone.

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 04, 2017, 05:08:54 PM
He'll get more work.  He's always doing something, dancing somewhere, On somebody's tv show. Being mariah's creative director is a kinda shit job.  Id wanna work with girls that u can really turn out something fantastic.  I watched that show and that bitch whining cause she had to turn her head left instead of right.  Like :uhh:
Her shows look terrible

!!!
No shade, but who would really sit through a Moo concert these days?

I'd be so bored.

Jon

i mean his choreography was making her touch herself more.....
Stella needs to go. Its hilarious to me how this whole thing got her more press than anything she's done in like 10 years.

D.I.E.G.O.

JRocka

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on January 04, 2017, 04:58:49 PM
but yeah it's not Anthony's fault this lady is lazy and unprofessional

!!! and had a stand in doing her rehearsals while a damn gold mic  :dead:

JRocka

Quote from: Jonovan on January 04, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
i mean his choreography was making her touch herself more.....
Stella needs to go. Its hilarious to me how this whole thing got her more press than anything she's done in like 10 years.

what else can he make her do tho?  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

D.I.E.G.O.

I love Mariah, but she needs to fall back. Maybe move into A&R, stick to songwriting/arranging or just step away from music and focus on her family.

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 04, 2017, 05:06:32 PM
so...did y'all ever find of he was gay or not?

fhjd

Isn't it obvious?

And he dated one of the dgsource fags.