What Waka Flocka is TRYING to say.

Started by Ashley Bank$, October 13, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

October 13, 2017, 03:49:52 PM Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:51:59 PM by 4mate.
I know it's a spin-off but I felt really bad for digging in and joining in on his 100% non-Black lashing without listening to the clips completely for myself.

I know ya'll will probably disregard this and continue lashing him but I need to do this for my own conscience . We're so quick to accuse one another of not wanting to be part of the community. My thoughts:

QuoteOK I'm listening closely now (I originally cringed too much to keep listening earlier), and I think the gorls could be dragging him for the wrong thing.

Listening to the second clip..

What I really think he's trying to articulate is that he doesn't want to be labeled as Black because it was a term given to us by people outside of our community. He wants to connect with his roots in some way and find an identity OUTSIDE of a label that was GIVEN to us. He then admits that he is uneducated about his roots. I get it - if that's what he is going for.

I'm really listening to the first  clip now too ( i originally turned it off 4 seconds in because I cringed so much)....but I don't think he is trying to say he is different , sexy or edgy because he's not Black. Listen closely to how he says that he believes MOST people in the room he's in right now (other black people in that room) ancestors aren't from AFrica either. He's saying that he believes slaves were here before Europeans, and that THEY were the original Natives. Flawed logic and theory but I think I see what he's getting at.

I don't think he's trying to say "my people had dat good hurr and light skin yeah we mixed lolz we ain't Black. Im better than yall". I think he's saying - "I don't identify with 'Black' because I don't want to subscribe to the concept that Europeans brought my ancestors here. We were the original Indians. And I want everyone in this room to believe that this is your history too."

My mouth DROPPED when he said "Don't you dare call me Black". But I see where the anger is coming from - he is angry with negative CONNOTATIONS associated with the Black man not necessarily the color of his skin itself or what he sees in the mirror. His desire is to distance himself from a label that wasn't created by himself.

It's still a little errrrr.......I get it and it's MUCH better than what I originally thought he was suffering from (Pure delusion) I'll definitely take a little illogical mess over that anyday. But still....

He just needs his momma to pull him to the side and teach him a better and clearer way of how to say it. He's trying to say that Black people were here first and that they are the original natives. But he's not using the word Black because he doesn't like the label.

Part 1

Part 2

Tulla Luana Taco

if he wanna connec wit his roots then he needa do a damns ancestry test like evryone else

ghbvjdfgfbmh,

waka literally doesnt look an INCH different frm a west afrikan man!
i think he hates himself like most blcks 'round tha worl'

Coming NOW fall 2017

Rxxf

It's best to educate yourself as much as you can before talking on such a huge platform.
BRANDY

Tulla Luana Taco

Coming NOW fall 2017

RAY7

What about him saying he?s Italian, Dominican, and everything else?

Tulla Luana Taco

i see wat ure sayin 'fro but i still b'lieve a ancestry mess would clear ev'thing up  :supluv:

cuz hes stilla nigger honesly

Coming NOW fall 2017

GRAND

October 13, 2017, 04:43:33 PM #6 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:44:45 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
v

It's very possible blacks were over here originally and that some white man erased that from history

But why didn't they just erase native Americans from the history books as well? They killed most for them anyway.

This boy is a fool

GRAND

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 13, 2017, 04:43:33 PM
v

It's very possible blacks were over here originally and that some white man erased that from history

But why didn't they just erase native Americans from the history books as well? They killed most for them anyway.

This boy is a fool
It's possible.

But the fact that we can take DNA tests now and our mess matches people who are in Africa at this moment - coupled with the fact that we kinda look like them too lol  :plzstop: -  shows that the history books may have been telling a bit of true tea. lollll

The tests compares your DNA to samples taken from countries from other people  around the world - that's how it compiles your "estimate".
I don't believe that shit

Sounds like a hotep attempt at ONE UPPING white people

Theyre entire existence is to prove we're better and did everything before white people instead of being concerned about our history

Tulla Luana Taco

fyghmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfmmmmmm

ima photoshop my ancestry mess b'fore i post it btw

Coming NOW fall 2017

RAY7

So in this ideal/theory
is there a difference between Black Natives and the Red Natives?
He?s claiming tribes of Natives that don?t look like us

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 04:00:55 PM
He said "80% of SLAVES were already here as Natives".

The fact that he referenced slaves in itself let me know that he's not confused about what GROUP of people he comes from.  And how they looked. He's arguing the labels that were given. And he's trying to spread that gospel to everyone else in the room :plzstop: as they look at him like he's lost his fucking mind.

I feel bad for him now because people are definitely taking this in another direction - but that's what happens when you're not able to express yourself properly but want to hop on controversial topics.

wouldnt that mean that when the gorls were actually brought from africa got thrown in with the ones already here based on looks ?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Sinpool

s

I said that in the thread before you.

Im smarter babe.  :raycharles2urmess:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 13, 2017, 04:51:48 PM
Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on October 13, 2017, 04:43:33 PM
v

This boy is a fool
It's possible.

But the fact that we can take DNA tests now and our mess matches people who are in Africa at this moment - coupled with the fact that we kinda look like them too lol  :plzstop: -  shows that the history books may have been telling a bit of true tea. lollll

The tests compares your DNA to samples taken from countries from other people  around the world - that's how it compiles your "estimate".
I don't believe that shit

Sounds like a hotep attempt at ONE UPPING white people

Theyre entire existence is to prove we're better and did everything before white people instead of being concerned about our history
whites didnt exist untill blacks got sent to 4 corners of the world and adapted overtime
post pangea

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Sinpool

Quote from: AYR on October 13, 2017, 04:57:49 PM
So in this ideal/theory
is there a difference between Black Natives and the Red Natives?
He?s claiming tribes of Natives that don?t look like us

It's a theory alot of "woke" or Hotep people try to push.

Were not African Americans nor are we African, but we're isrealites or Native Americans and we were in America first. They don't explain where the Red Natives come from they just claim that alot of the red Natives that we know of were actually black and that Natives of today weren't originally here until after us.