Beyonc?, Sir Elton John & Tim Rice To Collaborate On A Song For The Lion King

Started by Lazarus, February 12, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

?There?s going to be four of our songs in the film, from the original: ?Can You Feel The Love Tonight??, ?Hakuna Matata?, ?I Just Can?t Wait To Be King? and ?Circle of Life?. And then there will be an end, closing song, and we?ve been speaking to Beyonc??s people and hopefully Tim and I and her can cook up something.? ? Elton John

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lazarus on February 12, 2018, 12:49:01 PM
?There?s going to be four of our songs in the film, from the original: ?Can You Feel The Love Tonight??, ?Hakuna Matata?, ?I Just Can?t Wait To Be King? and ?Circle of Life?. And then there will be an end, closing song, and we?ve been speaking to Beyonc??s people and hopefully Tim and I and her can cook up something.? ? Elton John

Bitch Elton and bey are gonna write a new orginal song .. I smell a Oscar and Grammy nom for this

BAPHOMET.

OMFG.

she's 100% performing at the Oscars and/or Golden Globes.  :plzstop: just like the good ole days.

MAY

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 12, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on February 12, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Bitch Elton and bey are gonna write a new orginal song .. I smell a Oscar and Grammy nom for this

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Wild Bitch on February 13, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
I wanna hear her on Circle of Life

!!!!!!!!!!!

and tbh the singing on the original is abysmal  :damselindistress: why do i remember it being better